Page 1 - Reviews - M3 Naturals, Mouth Guards, 3 Sizes, 4 Guards - iHerb
MD
Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I followed the instructions but made sure to submerge the mouth guard in hot water very carefully with two spoons for a bit less than the recommended time. After molding it and using it I have to say it works great so far ! It comes with a case and each mouth guard can be trimmed to better fit your mouth (apart from molding). Also each mouth guard is individually wrapped so you can store them when not used.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

instructions are easy to follow. just dip into hot water for a few seconds, let ot cool a few seconds, then bite into it. i've used it for a few nights, it does seem to help with the pain / soreness from teeth grinding. i often forget to wear it tho.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I have been suffering from bruxism and trying everything to stop the pain in my ears, eyes and jaw. I ordered this product because it seemed good value for money. It arrived containing four mouth guards ,I have only tried the longer soft option so far. It was easy to use and sat comfortably in my mouth. There are easy to follow instructions on the box but a lack of product information eg ingredients which would be good to inform the customer of potential allergies . It is tastless with no flavour ,a little bulky but does the trick

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

The mouth guard can fit you perfectly if you follow the written instructions. I wear it when I sleep. It’‘a comfortable and doesn’t feel strange in my mouth

Posted on May 21, 2022

Highly recommended I was afraid from the size but they fit perfectly after putting them in some hot water for few seconds👌

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

For some reason i could feel a gap between my upper and lower teeth when i wake up.. it kinda scared me so I stopped using it although i need it bad

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Totally disappointed. I followed instructions kept exact time in boiled water, then inserted in mouth, on the upper teeth. But even after molding it. it is not stay on my teeth. too wide "tray" our teeth are thin. Impossible to match. I tried all sizes. each per several times. No. Not work. If my honest feedback saved your money. Press tomb up please.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Very comfortable. But the heavy duty only lasts me a month.

Posted on May 24, 2022

No problems with fitting. Not a bad mouth feel But... I didn't feel safe to keep it in my mouth because I'm not sure what it's made of. Silicone isn't thermoplastic so it's not silicone as it claims to be. There is also a typo on the packaging which didn't fill me with confidence about the quality and safety of the product. Regret this purchase.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Grind my teeth in my sleep but these have solved the problem.