MD

Posted on May 7, 2022

Like the smell of this conditioner. And hair do feel smooth after usage. Highly recommend and will buy again

56a92bae-a2b6-4563-b0ef-de33151e8ea4
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Good big amount for a reasonable price. A thick texture, nice smell, a good moisturizer for hair.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Still using no big difference so far , but my hiar looks better than before

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Fast Delivery. The smell is good. Don't know it's effective or not yet as I used 2 Times only.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

A good conditioner, already the second from this brand and I am satisfied. How basic care does its job. The package says to apply from roots to ends, but I would avoid touching my head like I would with any conditioner. Does not weigh down fine hair. Convenient to use

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Light texture, pleasant smell, hair after it is silky and shiny, I will definitely order more. This is not the first series I order from this brand, but I liked this one the most.

983e5c97-af07-430f-af20-90b63a13b910
Alina
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Good conditioner without sulfates and parabens. Used with the same shampoo. I did not feel any special thickening, but the hair is softer and more moisturized.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Shampoo alone doesn't do much, but using conditioner makes it moist and slippery. It does not have a strong scent and is easy to use.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

A good hair conditioner. I will test it for effectiveness