MD
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

These are fantastic with banana, peanut butter, and extra cinnamon. They taste great with nothing added but I like to add some nutritional value to rice cakes as it justifies the snack and creates a meal. The ingredient list is simple without added junk. I am trying to go completely gluten-free and these are great for a gluten-free diet.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Just had a small bite but it was good. If you love cinnamon then no doubt you’ll enjoy this and cinnamon has major health benefits as well so it’s a good buy

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I mean, they’re rice cakes so nothing exciting here. Glad to have an organic option. I would eat these in my first trimester of pregnancy when I couldn’t eat much else.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

A great flavorful snack! You can eat this plain or with a little bit of butter on it. Can be a bit messy to eat if you're on the go.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Organic simple ingredients make the best rice cakes, with just the right sweetness and gentle cinnamon flavor. The soft and crisp texture makes biting this happier as well. The size is good enough and very satisfying.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Oh I so love these! I like to submerge them in hot cocoa. They're very lightly sweet but just enough to satisfy a craving.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

The best rice cake you will ever buy! Great tasting snack! This flavor and the honey nut are both so good! Do yourself a favor and try these out!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022
2,755

Pretty. Delivery is very fast, good quality. Packed very well. I recommend.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I like the cinnamon taste but they are too sugary for me. Also, the cakes seem dryer than other brands and felt like styrofoam in my mouth.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

These rice cakes are a good snack and might repurchase them, but I think the cinnamon taste is pretty subtle. The quality is good and the cakes don't crumble apart easily.