MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 15, 2022
Excellent Brown Basmati Rice!

Lundberg's Brown Basmati Rice is fresh and fragrant! It's also sustainably grown, which is a plus. I like the texture - soft but not mushy. It's simple to cook and is always tasty! I've been happy with all of the different rice varieties I've gotten from Lundberg.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

The quality is good and so are the ingredients. The size is commendable and it is fit for multiple uses. The antioxidants make it fit for boosting health and the packaging is also commendable. My family’s carb staple!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Love the scent that fills my kitchen when I cook this wonderful rice. I prefer the whole grain to white for its proven health benefits. Lundberg is a trusted company that I have been a customer of for decades. This is just one of their great rice products,

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Purchase this rice because have been told that Californian rice has the least arsenic. Very concerned that brown rice carried high content of arsenic from other sources which is detrimental to health.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Have used this before, and liked the quality. Decent price for the size, and will last me a good while. Package has a ziploc feature too, so easy to store.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Takes a long time to cook compared to the current brown rice we are having. But it does feel more chewy. Didn’t realise that this is not organic. Short lifespan due to expiry date.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Like this rise, good quality and taste, relatively large package

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Love the taste. Smells great after it's cooked. It take 2x water than jasmine rice.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Very good quality, this is a good brand for gourmet rice. This rice goes really well with duck!

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Great rice! I buy this brand because apparently California soil has low arsenic, which is an issue for brown rice