Page 1 - Reviews - Livlo, Brownies, Keto Baking Mix, 9 oz (256 g) - iHerb
MD
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

So glad to snatch it at 50% disc! Love that we just need to add melted butter and beaten eggs to this ready mix. It’s very tasty and most importantly, zero guilt as it does not have the refined sugar that makes our bellies go ballooning. 🤭 It makes 12 brownies, so each pax eats 2 servings (2 brownies each, talk about indulgence) and the balance 8 brownies can be frozen if you are eating it more than 2-3 days later. Simply bring it down to the fridge half a day or one day before to enjoy it without spoilage. If you like your brownie hot, microwave it with a bowl of water on the side (so the brownie doesn’t dry out). Depending on your microwave model and size, and how cold your brownie is, microwave it for abt 1 to 1.5 min and open to check by inserting a fork into the middle (touch the fork to see hw cold or warmth it is). Repeat until satisfied with the temp of your brownie.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

very good brownies got them as a treat for eating healthy over a long period of time. I ended up using a smaller dish because I wanted to treat myself and girlfriend to nicer portions, we earned it. also added some homemade sugar free chocolate chips and some homemade almond butter for a swirl.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

best value with discount. can't wait to try it out taste awesome, very similar to regular, just no crunch layer on the top, the moistened chewiness is similar to regular one. I use butter instead of coconut oil, the recipe you use sunflower seed flour, it turns stick together like regular flour

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

This was literally the last thing I was going to try before giving up on anything chocolatey and doughy. After trying Almond, Coconut, any other type of available flour to make brownies\cake, and having stomach issues from it, I ordered this baking mix and I am very glad I did. It is delicious. You mix it in a bowl, add 2 eggs and some ghee\butter\coconut oil.. shove it in the oven for 25 minutes and you get delicious brownies. I am going to order many more of these :)

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

If you like your brownies fudgy rather than cakey, this premix will satisfy you. I like mine fudgy, gooey and chocolate-y so this is really close to it. Sweetness, in my opinion is well balanced. Hope it will remain moist and not dry out the next day or after.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

i get it for a nice price and is very good for keto baking. I use 1 egg and 3g of coconut oil mix with 50g of this product to bake my brownie for breakfast

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Good for Keto diet.. It's Free from gluten, grain, Wheat, peanut, soy, suger and nuts. If you were interested in my review please click (YES). I will be grateful from the bottom of my heart ♥

Posted on May 16, 2022

These are remarkably good!!! Husband & I are keto and these are the best keto ‘dessert.’ I’ve tried yet. Clean ingredients. They don’t have a crunchy top like traditional brownies (and let’s be honest, they’re not as good as REAL brownies) but they’re a fantastic treat with fantastic macros.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I bought the Livlo Brownies Keto Baking Mix just to try. I love brownies. I followed the instructions, but added dried cherries and a bit of cinnamon to the mix. The result was outstanding. The brownies are not overly chewy, but have a good consistency and a delicious flavor. I was really impressed. I will definitely be buying this mix again. It's gluten free, easy to prepare, and tastes great.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Ok these taste like "normal" brownies - I mean sugar-filled, decadent and delicious brownies! Except the ingredients actually give me peace of mind and are good quality. What a treat for anyone on a keto or candida diet. The recipe is ridiculously simple and it turned out great from the first try. The size is good, though I wish it came even bigger.