MD

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Light Mountain hennas are my favorite. I use both reddish shades and brownish shades to cover my grey roots and the end result is my hair looks naturally shiny and healthy. I've tried other brands of henna in the past but once I tried Light Mountain I have no desire to switch again - I love this brand.

Posted on May 18, 2022

This one is creamy. The last I used was gritty. Went on easier and was able to stay plastered to head better. Still had to leave on 3 hours though. That's the down side to henna. I would have given it a 5 star except the so called "cap" is NOT a cap at all, but a plastic baggie with opening on the side rather than the top like the ones for food. I had to buy a cap with elastic so I could do other things while waiting the 3 hours. Even then after about 2 hours it did start to run down.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I used it first time. its a little darker and looks more like black. For the first time after colouring i didn't had any hair fall which makes it worth the hustle. i had some highlights which isn't covered completely. may be it will take couple of applications to completely cover them so highlights. however its a great replacement of chemical dyes. Hair looks and feel alot healthier and softer.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Love this product so much! I use this dark brown henna to color my brows and it works so well. The color is perfect each time and the smell isn’t too strong, very earthy. I love Light Mountain products so much!!

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

I’ve done several attempts at this - and while the color is great for the first week - after a month they Greta show again. Also - it is very time consuming- take 4 hours plus to sit on the hair and I’ve tried using blow dryer (heat helps henna) intermittently and it’s a big event … then gone in a month. If the color lasted several months… I would do this… but not for one month color

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

The package is cute and recyclable. It seems of high quality henna, the composition is all natural no metallic salts. It is for frequent use and appropriate for all scalps and ages. The size is enough for 2 applications, my hair length reaches my shoulders.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

We are completely satisfied with the product. High quality and no bad scent after using. There is a useful conversion table at the back of the package that you might use to decide which color variant to buy.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Good grey hair coverage. Good size also. Enough for long hair or 2-3 times for roots. Scent is not my favorite, but i aways add some geranium oil to cover it.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

great color! its good for the hair and make it to be stronger. for me its good for 2 times (i have a long hair)