MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 19, 2022
Absolutely loved it

I have dark brown hair and it was coloured before. I didn’t have a lot of expectations, had used henna before as well, but the color has been amazing with this one the hair feels great too. I used half of the pack, used it as per the instructions in the box and left it on for 4 hours even the dark hair had subtle hints of red/brown. Will definitely order again! Also it came within a week, the delivery was super quick and the whole experience is great!

aa8fcbea-342f-4d16-be06-04642b81d5d3
Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Best Henna ever. I am obsessed with it. The consistency is perfect. The powder is so fine and the finish Henna paste is super easy to use. I would always recommend these Henna Products. Nice smell too. And the results are so shiny and amazing soft. Absolutely vibrant red tones.

15b15fb6-6af6-479c-bfdb-639737e04971

This henna is great. It made my hair super bright and vibrant and shiny. It made my hair a orange/red because I already had henna on my hair from previous henna use. But I loved the red tones this henna brought out in my hair. I love the packaging and brand!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I tried another brand once, and I am still trying to get the red back. I prefer the Light Mountain because its not permanent. There is a grassy scent in all hennas. I use paprika or smoked paprika to help with the smell. I also condition right after rinsing for even softer hair.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

The size is enough that you can honestly split it into two uses, and I have thick collarbone length hair. Gentle and nourishing and leaves a nice, long-lasting red hue. Looks auburn on my medium brown hair. Smells kind of like hay, very earthy but not unpleasant. Messy to use, but that’s to be expected with henna dye. I’ve found that it’s easier to work with on dry hair without affecting the results

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I have used this henna for ages and always get compliments on the colour and shine of my hair! The composition is perfect: only 1 or 2 ingredients. It is easy to use (maybe not the first time, it can get messy but once you've done it a few times, it can be done very quickly). The packaging is simple, it includes a bag of powdered henna, an info/instructions leaflet, a pair of gloves and a plastic cover for the head. The smell seems to be a bit overpowering to some people but I quite like it, very herbal and smokey.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

be sure to mix with a little bit of water first to get it smooth.... it wants to be lumpy, dont let it! Low odour. leaves an even colour no matter how carelessly applied,,, magic! conditions hair so well

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

i have tried a lots of different hennas, but this one so far is the best. Very fine texture of the powder and afterwards it leaves rich, red color on hair. I will always use only this Henna.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Earthy scent but bright red still looks natural. That's the thing about henna though. It is plant based so the colors usually look more natural on the hair. You have to read the ingredients on each brand because some have other things in them. If ingredients are plant based , it's likely a better quality product. Henna should have a conditioning or moisturizing effect on the hair and scalp. I use henna because I have sensitive skin and react to chemicals.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

It doesn't smell like chemicals; it doesn't burn your skin and it doesn't ruin everything it plops on the minute it lands. This gave my hair a shine and dimension not possible with chemical dyes.