MD
Based on 1,045 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,045 Ratings
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Love maca the benefits it provides you are immensely, they help to regulate blood pressure, provide you energy, improves you libide, they are antioxidants, this brand in particulas love the quality and the size for the price I am paying. Also let me tell you that having maca in capsules is great because the taste is no nice, I use to have it in my green juice and it always made me vomit.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022
1,166

Gained 6 pounds in three weeks. The weight also went in the right places. I was very petite and now I'm stunned by how much my hips and butt are poking out. This is the best brand my coworker bought I different brand but, I have more visible results.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

this I loved. quality is amazing. ingredients list is great. big sized bottle the packaging is great in glass bottle. full of benefits such as antioxidant, amino acids, fiber and adaptogenic.. gives you good energy for your day to day operations. has no taste and helps manage blood pressure.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Strong, don't recommend to eat with empty stomach. Feels good. definitely more energy I feel. Taste is alright, pills slight big. Overall I think it's effective!

Posted on Jun 15, 2021

Bought this to replace our pricier Maca and I don’t believe I’ll be switching back ever! I love these as I don’t get a odd taste in my mouth when taking these as I do with other Maca supplements. My hubby used to complain about stomach upset from our former Maca. Since the switch to LifeTime’s product, no tummy troubles! This stuff doesn’t lie when it states premium quality on the jar! Packaged great, in a very nice glass jar! Will be buying from now on!! If my review was helpful to you, please give me a quick like! Much appreciated! Cheers

893956fc-6fce-40fd-a8bc-03718308de77
1847e2e7-a115-447a-91df-ff9072edfe69
Posted on Aug 12, 2022
1,949

Excellent. The parcel arrived quickly. Cool. The site is great and the products too.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Good product. but noticed too much improvement. price is less then other maca product. i used 2 month daily 2 capsules after male. but not noticed improvement in erectile dysfunction problem

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

good for men's health, i take it everyday, and would buy again

23585494-7064-4615-9bb4-e7b3ab4c1c0a
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Great! It feels good and habe a great afterwards taste

a789a947-253b-4c5d-9414-31a73360477b