MD

Posted on Apr 22, 2022
Fabulous. ONE of "My Three Friends" combo

This product is simply amazing. A doctor of mine suggested using it in combination with the following: *Now Foods, Green Black Walnut Wormwood Complex, 2 fl oz (59 ml) *NutriBiotic, Maximum GSE, Liquid Concentrate, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml) I take all three together at the same time (at the recommended dose on each bottle). My doc calls it "My Three Friends." THIS KILLS MOST INFECTIONS I'VE HAD. Dental, viral, bacterial..... it's a lifesaver. And if something is coming on fast and hard, it's usually the first thing I try in defense. WARNING: The taste is AWFUL....but if you want to get rid of something nasty, you do what it takes. You want to add the drops to a small glass of water you can quickly gulp down. My kids won't do it without cranberry or apple juice....but it's still awful. NOTE: If you have an upset tummy.....go very, very slow (especially with kids)....otherwise, you won't keep it down.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I have been using these for regular cold/flue, viral , bacterial infection. Using it for the whole family. i mix it with water /juice as it has very bitter and hot taste. this supplement helped my full family to stay away from antibiotics within the last 1 year. if my kids are feeling little sick and I see they brought something from school or daycare, I would give 3 drops in the morning ( for kids i mix it with organic honey) and within 1 day the symptoms are gone. this is undoubtly a great product.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I take two drops of this in 300 MLS of water daily. It's very potent in taste but also in effectiveness. Since taking this daily, I have not had any illness and even managed to avoid contracting Covid from my brother who was unknowingly contagious, and a close contact over dinner. The bottle lasts a long time. I will definitely purchase this again. Highly recommend.

I generally take Olive Leaf and Oregano Oil --these two ingredients --separately and decided to try this supplement. The quality of the product is excellent-- composition Wow-- the taste is really very hot. Even following the instructions, it burns. I learned the hard way-- to take half the amount of (recommended) drops and twice the amount of fluid.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Husband uses this for his tooth pain he swears by it. I use it on my gums and sometimes brush my teeth with it. Very strong I dilute with coconut oil.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

This stuff is potent! Strong and works everytime. I've also applied at the entry spot for ants, it's deterred them. They dislike the scent.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I love this product1 It is a good size. I put a couple drops onto my tooth brush to help the occasional pain in my teeth. I rather not have the dentist give me antibiotic to combat infection. It works!

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I use it at the first sign of cold, flu or sore throat. Strong so use discreetly. One drop does the job. Tastes aweful but highly recommended.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

The very very best quality oil for any respiratory infection. Every family should have this in their medicine cabinet. The benefits will be seen and felt immediately. Cough cold flu Covid concerns, take this morning and night.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

sometimes we have to take the medicine that helps us to gain an advantage in our health. I like to add it to a shake if it has a lot of natural greens to it along with some real ginger to add some spice to the program. Great antioxidant.