MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 21, 2022

For my weight loss, I use one capsule in the morning, I feel calm and relaxed all day. I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks and this helps a lot. it arrived in Serbia in 5 days. thanks for the fast delivery.

1fc67f44-f685-4573-9190-e9bd068cac99
Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I was taking this before pregnancy and it did seem to be helping with anxiety! I plan to take it after breastfeeding (kava kava isn’t labeled pregnancy or nursing safe).

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I've been using Anixe-T for about a year and i love that its hetbs and not prescription drugs i refuse to take prescriptions.Once in awhile anxiety kicks in I take one capsule and with in 30 minutes my aniexty gone . I'm very happy with Lifeseasons

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

My nutritionist recommended this product to help me with my ancient to eat chocolate and some fried food. Despite the price I tried and actually helped me.

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

I cannot say enough about this brand and how well it works for anxiety. I take these capsules every morning and they really really work. I also give these to my teenage son when he is having a hard day and he notices (and so do I) how well they work as well. I have been taking regularly for years now and I feel this is one of the best there is for anxiety.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Great avaliability of very good quality brands, very good prices, excellent delivey time Sergio A Garcia de Alba

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Hear me out, I have mild to moderate anxiety (sometimes severe, but it depends on the situation) and this little helper takes it away. Take 2 pills everyday and you’ll feel the difference. Only downside is that’s it’s relatively expensive :s #notmedicaladvice

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I take this in the evening with another supplement for relaxation because I have trouble sleeping with my restless leg syndrome. This has really helped and I'm sleeping better now.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Seems to help a bit....I will know more after about a month or two.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

I have been using this herbal product for 3 or 4 years....it is nice during the day if things get a little hectic and its nice at night to help you sleep.