MD

Posted on Mar 30, 2022
Great in Helping fix my Acne from within

I watch a lot of dr.berg video and stumble upon his video about vitamin b3 and that it helps skin problems more than vitamin c and E. Having a stubborn acne that is hard to fix from outside I am trying to heal it from the inside. I am getting red flushes while taking but doesn't bother me at all,just feels like same when I'm having wine which is great . Love the price too! Saved lots compare to getting it from outside sources.

f0d2bd54-9937-44ca-9751-1452a5b98db8
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Great for cardivascular issues. Helps clear out the vascular system. It does cause a flush but I dont mind that except of hot humid days. Take it while you are at home and you can put a cool wet clothe on your neck to cool down. Sometimes it also causes itching so I give myself a good scratch all over where it itches. Using a bath brush would would great. You could also jump into a shower to avoid most of the side affects. Over time the body builds up and you no longer will notice any side affects. Start slow 50 - 100 mg and build up to 500 mg or even higher. I take 500 mg 3 times a day.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Have ordered a few times now and i'm getting used to the warm fuzzy feeling of the flushing. I don't get the pins and needles feeling anymore, it's perfect when i flush while i'm out on my runs. It warms up every muscle in my body and prepares me for my sprints. It's great for cardiovascular health and also your skin feels rejuvenated. You really see and feel the difference and i only take supplements that i can see the effects after awhile or else i'll just get them from my whole foods

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Personally I'm using that as a part of my weekly detox program and improving circulation supplement. I take it once-twice per week before going to the sauna or gym. It gives me opportunity to sweat more (which is a problem when you are hypothyroid). There are some research about niacin and heavy metal detoxification when combining with heat (sauna) or exercises. Because it increases the blood flow and if you use it while in sauna it gives you a double effect. I don't mind the feeling of flush and actually like it a lot. More potent if taken on an empty stomach. Delayed effect if taken after meal. It really makes my metabolism faster.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

the number one reason i take this supplement is that it is an affordable source to increace my NAD level which is one of the most important molecule in the world. It will transform that way; niacin makes -nicotinamide which make NR-nicotinamide riboside- then it will do MNN-nicotinamide mononucleotide that will become eventually NADH . Please remenber that NADH activate very complex longevity genes called SIRTUINS there 7 sirtuins found so far. the flushing dissapear with repeated use over time.and LIFE EXTENSION is a very good company to deal with and i am happy I HERB use them. take care good customer

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

This has been extremely wonderful in lowering my cholesterol and raising my HDL. It made wonders in reducing my LPa about 40% which is amazing. However I was taking about a 1000 mg per day. To avoid and reduce flushing I was opening the pill and taking small doses every 3 or 4 hours with a glass of water. I would take more than 1000mg if it weren't for the flushing. I would highly recommend Niacin to anyone who has high cholesterol, high LDL and especially high LPa.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

The caps are easy to take and to swallow while you need to make sure to take them after the meal. Taking it like this will lower the flushing effect. Even so flushing is required to happen = niacin is working, while taking it on an empty stomach it will do the flushing more manageable. In any case it will go away in less than an hour. Remember that flushing is normal. If you want to get your cholesterol levels balanced then try this out, it definitely helped and it as well feels like you have more energy and are in better mood.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

Take it three times a day. Give a flush, that feels like a trip to the sauna in pill form. Face goes red, and I occasionally itch some. Some don't like the flush, but I don't mind. My doctor claims that the flush is necessary for good effect.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

The real deal. Gives the niacin flush. This is the quick acting stuff not the timed release junk that doesn't lower cholesterol and is tough on the liver. Starting taking these after my triglycerides came in high. I don't have a new blood test yet so I'll have to update later. No gastro effects. Post flush leaves me relaxed, good to take with a snack two hours before bed. According to the interwebs Life Extension is a quality brand. If the blood work comes back improved I plan to be on these for a long long time.