MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 6, 2022

High quality ingredients. Small size capsule so very easy to swallow. Package is easy to open. Quick to swallow so no taste. Good composition and a quick way to get oxidative radicals into your diet. Of great benefit to any age. A very high quality product smaller size gel cap which makes it easy to take.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

The quality is best. Best bioavailable form. The ingredients are clear and get a good bonus - fulvic acid. Package size perfect, easy to use. Benefit - enhances the body's antioxidant system, and protects from free radicals and oxidative stress. No taste. Life Extension is one of my favorite brands. Trustful company for many years. Highly recommend.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Excellent value for money! I have ALS. I take it in the morning with other supplements. For me, vitamins are an indispensable supplement, its benefits are important for my immune system. I feel stronger and more resistant to the disease, ALS is progressing more slowly. I highly recommend it. If you think my comment was helpful, click yes!

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. Life Extension is a recommended Brand!

Posted on May 31, 2022

I have been taking this for several years for my memory. I am 75 years old and although I might forget where I put my keys for a moment, I noticed an improvement after a few weeks of taking CoQ10.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

50mg is much better for me, gives energy. 100mg was too over stimulating but it will be good for when you recover from an illness etc. Good quality

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

High quality Ubiquinol. Help to support energy and anti aging. great to find the dosage of 50mg. The softgel size is small and easy to swallow.

quality very good, good ingredient. good, good energy, good folic acid, good size, good niacin flush. good package, good effect, good potency, good nervous system, good metabolism, good taste, good age, good superfood, good benefit, good diet, good mix, good antioxidant, good health, good improvement,

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

i ordered 100 softgels in order for me to lessen the price. this vitamin is so great. good for radicals and a lot of benefit. thank you

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

the quality is excellent! i am taking coenzyme q10 for about 2 years but then i found this. i think it has more benefits. thank you