MD

Posted on Dec 12, 2021
THYROID JUICE

Great selenium formula which works wonders together with Vitamin E. Now I completely switched to this from ordinary selenium without E. And it’s so high potent, which is even more effective for thyroid support. Totally recommend this one P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

4bc3ee43-308a-4f13-9c7d-f6fd1a317067
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

An Essential Mineral that is heralded for its anti-oxidant capabilities, it forms a part of some anti-oxidant enzymes such as glutathione to confer protective effects. Taking more than needed, however, can cause oxidative damage and may be pro-diabetic. An overall intake (foods and supplements) in the range of 200-300ug daily should be the goal for general health and well being with an emphasis on anti-carcinogenic properties.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I'm so glad I bought this. I began to realize the symptoms I was experiencing could be from an unsupported liver that was essentially getting bogged down with all the junk we encounter daily. I had a very serious that was continuous for 6 months or more. I was told selenium would be good for liver support and help it detox itself as it should, and after 2 weeks taking this the major are completely gone. Feels like a miracle. I don't feel like many people get to experience the joy of health actually improving so dramatically. I couldn't be happier.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Super Selenium Complex is a very good supplement, a formula with excellent antioxidant power. The forms of Selenium it contains, along with the valuable Vitamin E ensure that I do my best to shield my health and protect myself from oxidative damage. I think it is one of the best forms of Selenium I have tried, of high quality and efficiency, as Life Extension is known for its high standard and care supplements.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Our diet was low in selenium and was told it plays a critical role in metabolism and thyroid function. So I got this for my family. My tiredness was much improved (I also start to take other minerals such as D3 and fish oil). iherb has a very good deal for this item so will reorder it again.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I like this product. it has 3 different forms of Selenium. Selenium is good for people with long grief. The frontal lobe uses Selenium to process grief. It is in big demand that time. People with hypothyroid (including Hashimoto's ) deficient in it. Selenium helps to activate T4 into T3. Also selenium binds to heavy metals and helps to detoxify from them. Please like if you find this review useful.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

been using this brand for couple of years now. builds up immunity very well. capsules are small and easy to consume. no odd smell. keep self healthy without any sickness for quite long time. will continue to purchase. and it's come with vitamin E. great source for the skin

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Life Extension always delivers high quality products with top notch ingredients. Selenium defends you from antibodies that attack your thyroid peroxydase which is a key enzyme for thyrorid hormone synthesis. Thus you will have healthier metabolism and thyroid function. The benefits of that are better body composition and energy levels.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

My sister recommended this complex as a suplement. According to her, selenium is super important for well functioning (she's a doctor). Also, with vitamin E makes it all the better. I didn't have a doubt to buy it because they're vegetarian capsules, and it always arrives quickly and well packaged. Been buying it for almost 2 years now.