MD
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

The active form of this precious vitamin is rarely found. I cannot digest the HCI passive form. This form is a lifesaver for me and not many in the market around only now foods brand and this one. I recommend you to have magnesium along with this product as well. Cheers ! ^_^

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

P5P is an active form of vitamin B6 and is easy to absorb. My son has issues with foods containing medium to high amounts of oxalates. Vitamin B6 is a cofactor for one of the enzymes that degrade oxalate in the body and has been shown to reduce oxalate production. This product is a must have if you have oxalate issues.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I find the deep blue packaging to be quite beautiful and calming to look at. The capsules are oval and easy to swallow. They don't cause me any gastrointestinal discomfort whatsoever, even if I take them without food. Generally, I recommend!

b6d1f90a-0b36-4f25-bae5-55ad0acf2787
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Excellent! I like it very much, is a small pil, very nice and easy to swalow!Very good quality! I take this supliment as part of my protocol for ms and the dr. Recomand this kind of pills for the best absorbtion Is good for nervous sistem, for much energy and a good metabolism. I recomand!

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Good quality product and a great price. The pills are small and easy to swallow. P5P is an active form of B6 that is absorbed easily and it doesn't take long to see the effects of this supplement. I'm taking it to improve my energy levels and balance my nervous system

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

very high absorption . very effective . Great quality it's a great supplement but please consult doctor first I saw that high dose caused insomnia. ingredients are good and size is small to swallow . it helped increase energy level and increased overall metabolism . but please do not exceed recommended dosage. the package was well sealed

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Great quality and enhanced absorbability. Also the dosage is appropriately dosed for 1 cap a day. Some research shows it helps with excessive Prolactin. Competetively priced and as always great value from this brand.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

A great cheap form of activated B6 which is more easily absorbed. I take this along with regular B6 to boost it for mental health.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

This is the active form of vitamin B6 serving as a coenzyme for synthesis of amino acids, neurotransmitters (serotonin, norepinephrine), sphingolipids, aminolevulinic acid. It is perfect for your nervous system and good to be taken with magnsium at night to relax your body before sleep.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Live extension is a very good quality brand. P5P is an active form of Vitamin B6. I take it to help with my PMS, especially with migraines. But there are many other benefits of P5P.