MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Due to its antioxidants, pomegranate is a superfood that improves your health greatly and that has great benefits against aging. I used to drink pomegranate juice but as I want to limit sugar and carbs in my diet, I decided to try the extract. I think it has the exact same benefits as the juice and I trust the quality of Life Extension products!

Posted on May 28, 2022

This is a high quality product with high quality ingredients. My husband is taking it for its antioxidant benefits , it helps with inflammation and heart issues. It really is a superfood. It’s an easy way to improve your health at any age. I also love the package, the cap is easy open.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

My brother has been taking this for 2 weeks and he is feeling good, its quicker to take than buying expensive juices that are full of sugar. It is reasonably price for a quality health product. We would buy again.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Best pomegranate ever tried..previous took other brands in tablet form. I am using it for my enlarged prostate problem (2 per days, in the morning & evening). With regular use, together with "only trace minerals" & "plant based multivitamin" & "B complex" my prostate syndrom much improved. Recommended !

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I do think this has lowered my borderline blood pressure a bit. I think it’s worth it as pomegranate is a superfood that everyone could use for gut and cardiovascular health.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Makes it easy for me to get the benefits of Pomegranate. Recommended.

5c6f711c-170b-4da7-a7f5-2350e1e53930
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I have been taking pomegranate products from other manufacturers for years now for overall health and well being and am really a firm believer! I bought Life Extension Pomegranate Fruit Extract for the first time and have to say this is the best I have ever used. It has surely helped my energy level since taking it! Great product!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I am in UK and only just starting using these as parcels take longer to get here, so it's too soon to know - hence 'average' 3 stars. Recommendation from Viome, meant I bought this brand and iHerb was the best price.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Pomegranate is a kind of fruit with antioxidant function. I hope it works well on me.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022
1,063

The price is very affordable, well packed. I love to buy here all are in good quality.