MD

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I've been using this Reservatrol for 4 months now and at first, I bought it elsewhere for almost double the price. I'm so glad I found it on Iherb. I'm taking it together with Nad+ 300mg and I can already feel a great improvement. I have more energy and recover much faster after working out. I feel at least a decade younger. I highly recommend this product!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I did a ton of research on which resveratrol to purchase based on price, quality, other reviews, and additives / extra features. This one hit the mark. I've been taking it at night for about a week now and so far feel like I'm sleeping better and have more energy. It very well could be placebo but I feel like my metabolism has been revved up too!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Love that it has many ingredients in it, including fisetin and quercetin, which are renowned for their anti-aging properties. The light colored capsule highlights the good quality of the product. It has been a staple in my supplementation and while I haven't felt a direct impact, I feel like my body is stronger. The pills are slightly large in size, but very manageable to drink with water.

Since knowing about the benefits of taking Resveratol, I have been taking this supplement for sometime and can realize the effects. Also this one contains Quercetin and Fisetin so it’s a really good product. Would definitely recommend

1853191a-4e2c-4a0b-aeff-97e3640d9072
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Since a few months ago I’ve been feeling very tired and so, I decided to look for some supplements with the hope of feeling more energized. I started with optimized reveratrol and took it alone for a few days. The first two days it caused me a little bit of insomnia but in the next days my sleep quality improved and other benefits showed off; I started to feel a boost of energy and after 10 days of using it I perceive that my skin is a bit more radiant. So I guess I’ll keep using it.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I don't take this daily since I take other supplements, but on the days that I do take this, I feel a bit more energy throughout the day and find I'm not as lethargic. Not sure if this is a placebo effect or if it actually works though. I'll finish the bottle and see.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Recently i’ve read about the amazing benefits of resveratrol as an antioxidant, anti-aging, mood improvement and sleep enhancement. So i searched for the best brands making resveratrol tablets and life extension was one of them so i purchased it and i’ve used it for 2 weeks until now and honestly what i feel is general improvement in my health and digestion. As a depressive patient that was on meds, my mood is relatively a bit better and my sleep quality improved a lot, i have much better deep sleeps now that I haven’t experienced in years. I’ll definitely continue taking it and will repurchase 👍🏻

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

This supplement has a good ratio of the ingredients resveratrol and quercetin and seems to be ok quality. I noticed no taste. The size of the capsule is medium. I have not noticed any major benefits from taking this. The colour of the powder inside of the capsule is mostly yellow, i've read that resveratrol is supposed to be white but could not notice much white in the capsule.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

1st time trying this product from this brand. But I like life extensions products anyway. The mixture of ingredients are good for heart health and anti aging, enriching my lifestyle. Will repurchase if proven effective long term, thanks. Hope to have bigger bottles and maybe higher dosages?

fe8d7efe-9152-430d-873f-e18c48fe42e1