MD

Supplement Advice
Posted on Jan 12, 2022
Excellent for improving insulin sensitivity

AS always, a great supplement by Life Extension. Chromium has countless benefits from improving insulin sensitivity to improving cognition at higher dosages. Anyone who wants to improve their body composition should take it as it is one of the most important minerals. Packaging is very small and practical so you can take it anywhere with you.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

For me, this is a new brand of Chromium I'm trying for glucose management. Life Extension is an excellent company and I want to see if this optimized formula will benefit my body a litle more with the rest of the my supplement program . Often it can take up to 3 months to really know.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I can honestly say that after a couple months of taking this product and maintaining a healthy diet as well as plenty of exercise I have noticed quite a positive change.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Has improved my low levels of chromium. Size is suitable to swallow easily Has GJ quality.ust be correct did it's job. So ingredients must be correct. I liked the prices and it's efficiency.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I am a big fan of Life Extensions, this is a quality product I use regularly in my daily line up as it is more than just chromium and helps to balance blood sugar.

Posted on May 1, 2022

This Chromium is a great product. It really helps regulate my blood sugar levels and I don't get an afternoon slump when I'm on it. Very reasonably priced and I like the small tablet.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

This is an excellent, stabilized chromium formula for managing normal blood sugar fluctuations. I take it daily. Life Extension products represent high quality and innovative formulations.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

It is one of the most important elements in the body's activity, and its low level creates a very strong craving for sweet foods. It is clear that chromium is a very important factor in the metabolism of sugar in the body

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Bought this for my uncle diagnosed with high blood sugar levels. this supplement, along with proper diet helped him to lower down his blood sugar levels as he didn't want to take his sugar medicine - metformin