MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 22, 2022
很好!

wanted to buy the non caffeinated one, however out of stock. Thus bought this slightly caffeinated. personally, I think it doesn't affect sleep. I tried take it with empty stomach, but I felt some discomfort. I then take it after meal, no discomfort Concentrated EGCG, just one capsule, convenient

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

We drank green tea in our family but I don't think it works like these capsules. At our age you have to help yourself with supplements besides your daily diet. Green tea polyphenols are fit to destroy free radicals , fight oxidative stress and improving immunity system. Taste is slightly herbal , package enough for 3 month and the quality of ingredients is good .

Posted on May 6, 2022

The ingredient green tea extra has many benefits, but it is very difficult to consume high enough concentration of it in our regular diet to enjoy its oxidative effects. Hence, this green tea extract is quite handy - one pill and all problems solved. Note that this product contains caffeine, so only take it during the day!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I like using this green tea supplement to boost my metabolism and to fight free radicals in the body especially when fasting and maintaining a keyo diet. Good size package lasts a while and if taken regularly will see you benefit in the long term. Pretty safe to take at any age. Just follow the directions.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I use it for the EGCG benefits, as I don't like the bitter taste of brewed green tea. It contains a higher dose of EGCG than most.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Oct 9, 2022
4,069

This product is a supplement for improving health, immunity, quality of life, well-being and mood. I bought it out of curiosity after reading "Vitamin" in the title of the search results. It filled some essential needs I had so far: energy boost and eliminated fatigue due to long flights and stress. Life Extension is a recommended Brand!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I've bought this before and am a repeat customer. Not sure if it's psychological but I take this everyday and feel like it does work in keeping the pounds off. Don't take it without food though.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I don't always drink my green teas, so I'll pop the Mega Green Tea Extract to receive the benefits of the herb. Helps curb my appetite while changing my diet. Love the antioxidant properties.