MD
4.8

4.8
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I really like the brand Life Extensions. I had to take that supplement per my doctor's prescription. I don't fully remember what I was recovering from, maybe COVID, or could have been a terrible tooth infection after wisdom teeth surgery. (I was on antibiotics for 24 days in January). The point is I was taking Phosphatidyl + Omega + CInsulin + Super enzymes to help normalize my digestion and help with my glucose/cholesterol levels. I felts significantly better. But remember, all those supplements should be taken in order and you need to make sure you digestion is working properly - otherwise only very small percentage gets absorbed.

Great product for helping me keep my blood glucose levels in check! I work hard to control my insulin by not eating anything that spikes my blood glucose levels... but, face it, none of us are perfect and sugars & processed grains are pretty much everywhere in the center aisles of the grocery store. Life Extension is 1st class with their products, so I trust them to provide top quality and use several of their products. Cinsulin is definitely top quality. It works so much better (for me) than just cinnamon alone. Cinsulin is a daily part of my insulin control plan and I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting help in getting & keeping their blood glucose numbers lower.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Finding Life Extension CinSulin with InSea2 and Crominex 3+ existed I realised that the cinnamon with small amount of Chrome was what I needed after Statin drugs had caused my blood sugars to skyrocket. Used Cinnamon for 10 years back in 1994 to keep my blood sugars in the pre diabetic range. Your delivery service is quick.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

A great product as I try to reduce my insulin resistance. It takes a little while to get used to taking the capsules 20-30 minutes prior to a meal as directed but it becomes part of your routine easily.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

so far so good it has good quality and felt improvement in sugar levels . the only difficulty is that you have to take it 20 to 3p min before food so sometimes you forget and take it immediately before food and then its affect becomes much less.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

it's my second order for my husband he take this for his blood sugar...he is diabetic but with continue taking this his sugar is normal with proper diet and exercise..it's recommended by the doctor.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I am so glad I bought this product, it helps me a lot and I recommend it.

Posted on Jan 7, 2021

Though it had effect in lowering blood glucose numbers caused headache and slight increase in pressure , stopped and then tried again but still same so had to discontinue. It maybe individual or some ingredient doesn’t suit you.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I can’t determine if it helps me to lower my blood sugar or not.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Helps greatly with blood sugar levels