MD

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Everybody should take some Vitamin C to boost immunity, but vitamin C can cause gastric discomfort for some people if taken on an empty stomach. This form, which is buffered with some minerals, it's much easier and gentle on the stomach and it's well tolerated by most people. It is safe for people with gastritis, and does not irritate the stomach, and has a dose that is high enough to increase our body's immunity.

7de0bc6a-8704-4481-8bb5-20ab64c2ecf8

Everybody should take some Vitamin C daily now, in this challenging time. Buffered Vitamin C combines a highly absorbable form of vitamin C together with the buffering minerals magnesium, potassium and calcium to allow higher doses without stomach upset, and for supporting proper muscle relaxation and contraction. Great for “Flu Season” and great for avoiding sickness altogether. Powerful antioxidant. I like the powdered form, it is easy to regulate the dose. It dissolves in water well. The taste is not so sour but still artificial. Stay healthy!

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I have been on Vitamin C for 3 years and I'm rarely sick with cold and flu like symptoms. The only time in 3 years I fell sick was when cycling off the supplement as I needed to for a test. this Vitamin C is easier on the stomach in this form.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

We love the purity, and effectiveness of Life Extension product range and this Vitamin C is so gentle on my sensitive stomach that I add it to my daily smoothie, I am using this as part of a regime to strengthen my immune system and have had several years now without even a mild cold. Thank you Life Extension and iHerb.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

The buffered vitamin C is a great product! It dissolves nicely into the grape juice I use and goes down easily. No after taste or harshness in the stomach. The label is simple and the directions for use are easy to follow. The bottle was wrapped and packaged nicely for shipping and handling and arrived within a day or so.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

This Vitamin C is recommended by my doctor, because it is safe for people with gastritis and GERD. And it has been proven safe when I consume it . It does not irritate my stomach and has a dose that is high enough to increase my body's immunity. I really love this vitamin and will buy it again. This is the second bottle I have consumed.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I have just started using Buffered Vitamin C Powder as I wanted to supplement the Collagen Powder. It's so easy to add to my water bottle and has a pleasant taste. The quality of this product seems very good.

f9661eab-435c-4aeb-98da-0385712bae45
Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I love this as it is calm my stomach and because it is powder so we can just add mix it with juice and smoothies . Love this

9d85c099-4b90-44d2-88b9-96d244d39ed8
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This type of vit c is amazing. Is less hash on stomac ,but soo much more is less acidic on the bladder. Amazing product and high concentration.

Posted on May 24, 2022

So far, I like this product because it dissolves quickly and completely in water. I like the taste as well. For now, I need a lot of Vitamin C and happy that I’ve had no issues at all even in high doses