MD

Posted on Feb 25, 2022
Cataract & Glaucoma

Bought this to help with my cataract & sudden close angle glaucoma. Found that the drops helped to clear my very dry and red eyes in the morning (was on 6 glaucoma drops daily). On a few very dry eyes days there was a slight stinging sensation but it goes away quite fast.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

The bottles are teeny, and the packaging is unusual... I've just started using them, and the drops are scentless and painless... And have carnosine! Why I'm using: "A new study shows oral carnosine can preserve normal structure of proteins in the lens of the eye. Additionally, lubricating eye drops stabilized with N-acetylcarnosine can improve visual performance of affected eyes."

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

After consistently using these drops every night and sometimes in the morning, this product has significantly helped with my dry eyes and the redness has almost entirely gone away. I’m giving it 4 out of 5 starts though due to the cost on comparison to the amount, as well as the discomfort after application. I have a pretty high pain tolerance but the stinging was almost unbearable. Rest assured however it only lasts for a few seconds and the end result is relieved eyes

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I have used these drops for a couple weeks now - they are very moisturizing for dry eyes, and I feel like my vision is a bit sharper and clearer than before. I will re evaluate after a couple of months, and another eye doctor appointment to see if they are truly making a difference.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I haven't noticed a difference in my eye floaters after about six weeks of using this, but, hey, my eyes are also more hydrated than when I don't use it, so there's that. I'll keep using it and see if I notice any difference. Right now it's just a pricy hydrating eye drop, but I've definitely gambled on worse things than this. I'll update my review if I find that it helps my eye floaters. In the meantime, it helps dry eye and reduces allergic irritation, so that's a win!

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I love this product. U have cataracts in both eyes with one eye being particularly bad. I started using thhis product and noticed a definite improvement in my vision. I am also using wheat grass to get rid of cloudy vision. I will review again in a few months.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I like fixed shipping rates and in time logistics. Excent for logistics!!! My opinion, I think it's not just artificial tears, but it also brightens the eyes and kills germs.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Brite eyes111 are easy to use and although I can’t say I see my cataracts improving they are not getting any worse. They are quite expensive eye drops , but if I can avoid surgery I hope it’s worth it

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Just started using it 2 months ago for dry eyes. It has n-acetyl Carnosine but it is soon tell how ieffevtive it is for cataracts. Will update review in a few months

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I use this for the anti aging and visual health effects of carnosine on the eyes. I have not found many other drops available in the US with this ingredient. I think it's worth the price. I have been using this product for years as a preventive eye supplement. Unfortunately it does sting a little when first applied. It contains acids which preserve the product and make it safe to use. I am really glad that it doesn't contain belzalkonium chloride preservative, which is a known irritant. Yes, the acidic composition stings but I believe it is much safer for the eyes and tissues. I have sensitive eyes and seasonal allergies so I am not good at using this consistently. I tend to use it less frequently during allergy season. I haven't noticed improvement in my vision with my inconsistent use, but will continue to use this in hope that it helps with long term visual and eye health. I like that the package contains two vials. It is helpful to proceed gently when opening the vials so that you don't make the hole too large. I have read that the effective concentration is 1% . The manufacturer stated 3 years ago that the Brite Eyes III drops contain 1% carnosine. I have no reason to think that concentration has changed and will buy again.