MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
6,705

Amazing product! I love pretty much anything from this brand. Excellent quality and high potency products. I really loved taking this as it was helping me, my skin was much brighter and I lost a few stubborn pounds. But unfortunately, I had stop as I noticed that it really affected my thyroid hormone production. So be careful if you have any issues with a thyroid as Alpha-lipoic acid may decrease a thyroid function.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I was already taking Alpha Lipoic Acid without Bioton, but adding Biotin (since it can deplete this vitamine) is ideal. Also take B1 with it, since it also depletes that vitamine. Beware if you have diabetes, as it can lower your blood sugar

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

There are no words to describe how wonderful this product is. As someone who suffers from chronic fatigue, this supplement helps me stay alert. Sometimes I take half of a capsule. Just a wonderful product! :)

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This is the 3rd time I order it it’s size is good good package I but it in my diet because of it’s benefits in my age i need this ingredient no bad taste

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

so far it's ok, haven't really seen a drastic difference, yet that could be because I haven't been using it for too long. But all in all I'm feeling better so that's a start.

Posted on Dec 7, 2020

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Excellent. Neatly packed and promptly delivered. Mum has been taking this and mentioned that it is helpful.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Great quality! Life Extension is a good brand that I have been using for a long time.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

One at evening together with Bcomplex. Size is ok. Quality LE.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

The packaging quality was good, and the product itself came in very good condition.