MD

Posted on Feb 23, 2022
Love the versatility

The lemon is strong and the cumin fights back. My kind of sauce. I hardly taste the salt in this, which is great because I get to control the saltiness. The label is dressing but I use it for marinades too. Versatile and yummy.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Delicious dressing that would go well with any type of food probably, not only salad. It has a creamy texture and a nice cumin flavor which is somewhere between Indian and Tex-Mex.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I am surprised that it didn't clearly say where was the factory. I didn't find it's sour but feel it's a bit salty instead.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

great dressing and size per price, have tried different flavors.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

For the lovers of cumin . Moderate taste of both cumin and lemon. Love in over nice lattice salad. Good consistency.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

super delicious and so cheap, bought it at discount Really yummy!!

Good brand. Good quality. Taste are amazing . Ingredients good. Low in calorie.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

This dressing is not so tasty as I expected, cumin flavor is okay but little watery and need to add soldium and veneger to enjoy for salad dressing. I prefer more rich texture and vinegret type. I tryed this time because it's discount, but will not buy again.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Very zingy and great for bland veggies

Posted on Jun 7, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

Both I and my partner like spices and herbs, but this dressing is almost cumin! !! !! It's a taste, so I think it's perfect for people who like it. I like cumin as it is, but I'm tired of it because it has a straight taste. .. .. Delicious is delicious.