MD

Posted on Apr 2, 2022
Totally Nuts

The combination of Macadamia Nuts, Almonds, Cashews and MCT Oil is amazing. I love that each packet only has two net carbs making it easy for my keto diet. This box of ten 1oz pouches makes it easy to grab and go, they store great my purse or gym bag.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Much easier to use on the go, isn't hard (good composition). Good for keto or specialty diet . Satisfying serving size, good taste . Simple ingredient in a convenient package.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Good product. I use these on long training sessions / bike rides, perfect for the back pocket, knead for a few seconds and a good substitute for regular energy carb gels if on low carb athlete diet. Easy to digest and great taste.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

very runny because of the oil. knead well before opening

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

It’s so thick I couldn’t get it to mix well at all.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Because I am on a ketogenic diet, I have to reduce carbohydrates. This kind of packaging is very convenient and one package is suitable for use outside in normal times. Stuff is great! Reasonably priced! Commodity composition, quality, quantity, dosage is very good! I like it very much! Awesome really awesome! I love it so much! Thanks to the R&D team! Very good product!

148d75ea-cd01-488f-abef-9c81feea38c5
Posted on Sep 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Not the most delicious nut butter, but good value for money and not too watery.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Very convenient portion packs, easy to take with you. Good composition. Suitable for keto. Gives energy. I recommend!

Posted on Sep 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The small package is easy to carry, suitable for ketosis, will repurchase