MD

9,648
1,614
Posted on Oct 7, 2022
Great for everyday use!

The quality is premium. Ingredient is pure! Size is valuable. Packaging is nice. Recommended for everyone. We use this in baking & cooking. Very beneficial for lowering inflammation in the body. Can also include in your keto diet, cooking food & etc. taste so nutty in flavor. Drinking it regularly may benefit your heart, bone, and digestive health and help stabilize your blood sugar levels

b96e4f07-cc3c-4dfd-90fe-75e3d55353c3
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Have been purchasing this for several times. And i buy it to give to my relatives and friends as gift. I use it for my salad, and sauteeing. There’s a light hint of peppery note which i like. It packed in a tin can which is quite solid. At times there’s a slight dent when I received it which is alright for me.

8c52a9a5-f0a0-4be6-b4d8-98db1f037e13
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 14, 2022
1,504

Every morning I pour fish oil along with extra virgin olive oil onto my hot black coffee to fuel up myself. The quality of this brand is absolutely superior. Sometimes the strong flavor makes me feel like coughing a bit, at that time I realize it’s authentic extra virgin olive oil. Try taking it raw and enjoy all the goodness of this oil.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

So I actually just wrote a review for the smaller size, but I ordered the bigger one too, so to summarise, I have wasted lots of time researching online to find a legit EVO, as over here in the UK it's very difficult to know which are topped up with other oils and such. I can't really find any guarantee but this one seems to be the closest I have found so far, and I found it on 'approved' websites. Any others that I found on these websites were not available to me here in the UK or are about 10 x the price. so save yourself some time and just get this one.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

So good! I use it fresh on my dishes! Love the spicier notes of this olive oil. Very good and will be ordering this one from now on! And I was surprised at how big the recipient is. I can hold quit a while and the flavor doesn’t degrade.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Excellent olive oil with good packaging. Very convenient to use. It's the second oil I buy from this brand and would definitely recommend it.

8574631f-19ab-4573-87f8-e327fe5b9809
07bf7f15-b369-4157-99f7-b40cf79c7fb0
5fbe0ae9-2811-4adf-af3d-651f15ccaec8
Posted on Jan 24, 2023

I tried this olive oil and really like it for a variety of uses. It's light, delicate flavor is good for a light vinagrette, whereas some olive oils are too heavy for a light bibb salad or for sauteing fish. This has a pleasant taste, but enhances the food, doesn't overpower it. Try it, you'll like it.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

Great size. Nice container beautiful rich color and great flavor. I take a spoonful a day and also cook with it I am incorporating more olive oil in my cooking and want to make sure it’s fresh. I could buy big bottles at Costco but it sits around a long time and may get rancid this packaging keeps it fresh

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

La Tourangelle Organic Oil is the best olive oil I've ever used! The taste is amazing and it's perfect for cooking. The quality of the ingredients is top-notch and I would highly recommend it. The packaging is great, making it easy to use and store. Plus, the size of the bottle makes it perfect for home use or gifting. On top of that, its composition makes it a healthy addition to any meal!