MD

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

This almond butter has the right salty consistency and lovely flavour. It does not have any additives and it is without GMOs. The quality is indeed very good. The price could be lower for the quantity. I recommend this if you like almonds with a salty mild flavour. Please like my review if you liked it.

atelierwolfe
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This almond butter is delicious! The taste of this is a bit of salt in it and makes the flavour pop! The consistency is perfect: not too greasy, nor too dry. I will buy this almond butter again, and I recommend this one to anyone who has not tried almond butter before. Almond butter makes a great alternative to peanut butter. There are no hidden ingredients from what I can tell, and so it seems safe for people who are avoiding peanuts. The quality of this product ranks excellent with me!

Great product, I am allergic to almonds, but after reading some review, I ordered it to my husband who loves almonds. He said that it is delicious. The salt is very delicate and he hates food too salty. So this is just right for him. glad for the purchase. Like the review if it helps you and have a wounderful day P.S you need to mix it up with a knife/spoon when you open. Because the oil may be seperated from the butter.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

It's a good substitute for peanut butter if you are allergic to peanut. It doesn't included added sugar in its ingredient which is beneficial for diet. I use it for my breakfast, and it tastes lovely on my bread. Highly recommended.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I bought at a bargain price, very raw and no additive, smell good. Good for health. La Tourangelle always have quality products, I use it for coffee, bread and cracker.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

It's a lovely almond butter and I like the taste of the roasted almonds a lot. To my taste it is a bit to runny and hard to keep on the bread and will drip. Also it could be more crunchy.

Posted on May 11, 2022

It is one of the best almond butter i have tasted. Its becoming quite addictive. One suggestion would be to put 1 bit less salt and it would make it 5 stars.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

It’s healthy and yummy, I like this brand and iHerb

c49f2c0a-fd41-471b-b7e7-a04c6676e407
Posted on May 6, 2022

althouth the taste and quality is good, the solid and liquid have separated and it is quite difficult to blend it again (the solid is very solid and it takes lots and effort and time to find a buttery texture again),

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

it is so creamy, yummy and so buttery 😍, i use it every breakfast with my keto bread