MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 31, 2022
Excellent! And so pigmented.

Love it. Matte in texture and very pigmented. Doesn’t seem to be drying on the skin too. Value for money. This small tube can certainly last a long time for how pigmented it is that a pea size amount can cover a lot.

ff08432a-2934-4c4d-abec-4ba85533592c
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I purchased two L.A. Girl Matte Cream Blushes after watching a few youtube video recommending them. L. A. Girl is an under-rated brand. I have recently tried their bronzer and blushes (both powder and cream) and have great success with them. kissup is a pinky red hue on my face. It is meant for a deeper skin tone so on my fair-light skin I have to be very careful and sheer it out. It is indeed a matte finish but it does not bring out the texture on my face which I appreciate very much. And because it is matte, it lasts the whole day without reapplying. It is very pigmented so do use very sparingly! A tiny dot on your hand and pick it up with a stippling brush, and then apply it on your face it the best way to go. I also use it on my lips and top it with a bit of clear gloss. This tube will last you FOREVER. I now have 4 colors of this blush!

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

I think it is a high quality multi functional beauty product. I use it as blush eyeshadow and lipstick. The color and texture is so soft . And its vegan ingredient the main thing I appreciate . The package and size is also ver comfortable to carry with you in your bag .

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

scent is pleasant and size is small but it would be enough for long since it is very pigmented. I like it but it is slightly too bright. go for the least dark one or u will look like clown. better to use with fingers as it blends nicer. package is good, coverage is good, color is darker, texture is thick. try it before it became expensive

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

very pigmented....matt finish stay for really long time no scent .. a little bit really is too much for the color cute backage... great price I got kiss up

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

If you mix a tiny dot of this with a hydrating base product, it's just beautiful and lasts a long time as it's super pigmented. My fav combo is with ELF hydrating concealer as it tones it down to a peachier shade.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

super pigmented coverage great quality smooth texture nice color range

eab76f99-3e5c-41e9-bf9f-310e1a9fde36
Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Small size but like the color Over all good product

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

Great product, I will definitely buy it again when I need it

Posted on Dec 5, 2022