MD

4.6
Posted on Oct 13, 2022
4,069

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

My teens and I take one capsule when we feel unwell with minor flu, stomachaches, diarrhea symptoms etc together with suitable hydration, nutrition and rest . Sometimes we recover from these minor ailments by the same or next day so there is no need to visit the doctor's, except on the occasions where the symtoms persist. I kept the capsules in the freezer to keep the bacteria alive as out temperature in the tropics seems a bit too high. This is just a sharing of my personal experience of its benefits, which may vary from person to person. I think gut health is really important to overall health..just like exercise. I do not need to take these capsules daily, just occasionally when i feel I need the boost, as I make my own fermented white radish kimchi which has its natural probiotics too and the natural dietary fiber which is the prebiotic.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

A doctor recommended this product to me years ago. The benefits are perfect for getting in all the right probiotics. It is packaged perfect for a glass bottle and never arrived broken. It is a must for probiotic supplement in my household. No taste, just take two a day as your dosage and you are done.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

With my histamine intolerance this is by far the best probiotic I have ever come across for degrading histamine and she does not contains strains which increase histamine in the body.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

The benefits are quite immediate. I experienced more regular bowel movements very quickly with the help of this product. It has a high quality product that apparently does not require refrigeration

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

We are a long- time user of this product that does an excellent job in making sure the level of intestinal friendly flora is proper.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I have been suffering for IBS-D for last 30 years. And with time and age the medicine’s kept increasing. But now with two capsules I have cut my allopathy medicine’s up to 85%. For me it’s a miracle probiotic.👍👌

I have suffered from chronic IBS symptoms (mainly intestinal bloating and diarrhea) for over thirty years. Having recently read about the importance of the gut microbiome, I decided to try and improve mine. After researching various probiotic products, I decided the Kyo-Dophilus 9 Probiotic Formula was the most likely candidate to help with my particular issues.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Seems to be potent as it actually gives me diarrhea. So although it does not seem to be a good fit for me, may give someone else noticeable benefit.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021
1,499

So I have a stomach dysbiosis that has brought about sensitivities to histamine and salicylates. I have been taking Ayush 50B yet hadn't actually seen a lot of contrast in my capacity to endure salicylates or histamine food varieties and read that certain individuals with comparable sensitivities have had best of luck with Kyo-Dophilus 9. I saw a distinction almost promptly in my capacity to endure salicylates-I can almost eat them like an ordinary individual once more. I've had the option to add back in significantly more vegetables and flavors to my eating regimen that I some time ago couldn't endure. Shockingly I have not seen an improvement (at this point, at any rate) in my capacity to endure histamine food sources.