MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

We have been using this probiotic for several years and have always felt its effect and healthful addition to our diet. It is high quality and masterfully designed to meet the needs of the digestive system. I would highly recommend this product to anyone wanting a great probiotic at a very reasonable price. You will find this product a must to maintain good flora and much needed enzymes in our diets today. Try it and you will be pleasantly surprised.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

This probiotic is quite interesting. Almost from day 1, this probiotic almost had a kind of “vagus nerve stimulation” effect. My anxiety went way down, I woke up more easily with more energy, my tinnitus went away(which makes no sense). The problem with this probiotic is that it gave me gas, bloating, and constipation.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

even probiotic is pricey but we still need to take it for our gut system health. this is expensive but contains 360 capsules enough for 6 months supply. worth it!

9493219b-e4fe-498d-b994-90825a212fc9
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I definitely feel an impact from this probiotic. But it gives me smelly gas. I’m no sure if it’s improving my overall digestion and bowels, but maybe over time I’ll see an impact. They are the only probiotic I found on this website that actually has a really good description and stands behind its claims.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Kyolic is a well-known, well established Japanese company; I purchased this product because it is one of the few that contains Lactobacillus gasseri known for anti-inflammatory properties

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

This is our trusted probiotic supplement. If you get an upset stomach, take 2 right away and it usually resolves fast. My kids take this daily also - we open 1 capsule and mix in their cold milk.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I have been taking Kyo-Dophilus probiotics for over a decade and they have always been a reliable brand. I like that they don’t have to be refrigerated. I find I forget to take them when they’re in the fridge.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Small easy to swallow capsules No need to refrigerate Great for gut and overall health. I took these for many years until I switched to another brand.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I use these daily to protect and enhance my gut health. I do put them in the refrig after I open them to make sure they keep well and keep their potency.