MD

Hedeel
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

It is helpful👌👌, and the price is perfect 💯 for this item, I recommend this to your guys you will pay it more and more believe me also it is easy to use and the quality and quantity the perfect thing in this item thank you iherb the scent and the smell and care and size and the package and the benefit and the composition and the routine and the personal and the feel also the frequency.👌

ec04845b-f423-4949-a678-0b7b1ee03388
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I’ve been taking Kyolic garlic for over 2 years now and never got a cold! When once it looked like I was coming down with one, it didn’t develop beyond a bit of a sniffle for a couple of days.it’s great to have that protection without antisocial breath left by fresh garlic

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

The Best Ever, and I tried A LOT. No garlic burp, no garlic breath, no acid burn. I take it for hypertension, one tab at night before sleep, works like a charm. I already used about 5-6 jars before reviewing it, may be more. My family also like it.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

A relative's blood pressure was running over 150 with medication. When there was an issue getting the medication in time, this was used instead along with a few other items. This one is nice as it is once a day and helps throughout the day. He takes it at night to avoid the morning spike. We did start with small dosages of this brand and the blood pressure version. The blood pressure version made him dizzy. He is around 180 lbs. and this works well for him. His blood pressure runs between 120-135 with this. This is also supposed to help keep the arteries clear. Also taking k2mk4/mk7 and pomegranate for keeping arteries clear. Clear arteries lead to lower blood pressure.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Posted on May 1, 2022

Apologies for my bad English, I have been vegan for 10 years, I obviously have no cardiovascular problems but I love garlic and have read many reviews on aged garlic and Kyolic in particular. I think the One per day formula is perfect as a supplement to benefit from all the properties of aged garlic. Odorless, sometimes I like to crush it and add it to dishes.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

This was a reorder for my husband. He isn't a big vitamin taker however this product was recommended by a doctor as support for his creeping upwards blood pressure. At the end of using for 6 months my husband has revisited blood pressure readings & they are back to normal, yay!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Works well against inflammation. Caplets are a bit large - I'm used to swallowing large pills so not a problem for me, but for some people it is. I have nothing bad to say about the product after using it for over 10 years. I've stopped taking it a number of times, but have always returned. I've tried some of the other Kyolic products and I think this is the best one. I've taken very large dosages and no ill effects, just the benefits.