MD

Based on 3,123 Ratings
2,555
Posted on Sep 24, 2022
20,383

I'm so glad I found this product! I have been struggling with my cardiovascular health for years, and this is the first thing that has truly made a difference. Not only do I feel better overall, but my blood pressure has lowered and I don't have nearly as many issues. I would highly recommend this to anyone struggling with heart issues.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I've been taking these for years and wouldn't go without them. They balance immuno-responses and I haven't had the flu or a cold for years so the anti-viral may be "real". :) I also eat lots of garlic but one can never eat enough to match the potency of these capsules.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I really can't say how well that work but can say my HDL went up which was good and my doctor was please. My triglycerides went down by a lot and my blood seems to be thin enough so I am pleased. I do take four capsules a day. Not sick very much and had covid but didn't take that vax and wasn't that sick at 68 years old.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

My naturopath told me to start taking Kyolic garlic. I've been doing it for a year and find that I'm healthier. I try to eat garlic too but that doesn't always work out. This is such a great nutrient. It protects your immune system, improves circulation, lowers blood lipid levels. So, it's a no-brainer to start taking this.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Recently my blood pressure was high 170/140. Even with BP medication it reminded. Then I came across an old home book. It mentioned two solutions for high BP: garlic and I cannot remember the other. Because I did not want to increase medications, I choose a more homeopathic remedy. In late April, I begin this this supplement. Within days (about 5), I could feel the difference in my body. I also supplemented with mineral infused water. Between the two, I knew my body was responding to the garlic and minerals. I could feel the difference. The blood pressure came down slowly....its not a magic fix. Consistency is the key.....Well, 45 days or so into this "experiment" my BP is 111/83. I purchased a BP cuff, take it every other day and generally my BP falls within this range (give or take some). ..I am not an expert by any means, I simply could FEEL the difference in my body! As a side note, "garlic breath" was none existent....So was it good quality? It worked for me and I like the results!.....

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I’m a man and I take this product for lowering blood pressure. I have found it more effective for me to take it on an empty stomach. But when I started taking it 2 capsules on an empty stomach before bedtime I noticed that besides the blood pressure lowering effect, it has a very strong aphrodisiac effect and this not only once but constantly. The taste is neutral , the effect is fast and the quality outstanding .

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Have been using natural garlic so many years. This supplement come in handy capsules without having to prepare for the original garlic. Furthermore not all people can take garlic in its original form. Helps sufficiently lowering by bllod pressure and feels cardiovascular concern are more positive now. Will continue to consume for my blood circulation as well. Thumbs up iHerb.!!

Posted on May 31, 2022

My partner alternates taking this with fresh crushed garlic due to family history of high blood pressure, he prefers these though! He says there is no after-taste and they go down easy. He's been pleased with the quality so far! The immune support is also a great benefit, he hasnt been sick in ages.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Having done my research on garlic supplements - I discovered that the active constituent - allicin- is denatured when exposed to air. The organically grown garlic produced by Kyolic - is processed through patentented methods which preserve allicin. I have been taking Kyolic for over 20 years. I value the broad ranging benefits that this nutraceutical provides. my overall positove health is in part due to this supplement. Kyolic is the highest established quality garlic on the market.