MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I am very please of this product, i am ready to order a new one beacause of its benefits . it helps in your blood pressure , anti-viral , antibacterial is good for preventions for all the above, it has good quality ingredients and the package came very fast. It supports your cardiovascular system, healthy homocysteine and cholesterol levels already within normal ranges.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I'm a great fan of wakunaga Kyolic products. I have been using and selling Kyolic for over 30 years for my family and in my job as a naturel health practitioner. It is a great for the immune system, high blood pressure and a wonderful aid to staying well though the cooler winter mouths. I love the liquid Kyolic as it is so easy to use. And I rather like the taste..

Posted on May 6, 2022

In my household, this liquid extract is a staple and has been for approximately a year. I use it on seafood, combination dishes, and pasta. We consume large quantities of it, which turns out to be expensive, but we all agree that it's worth. Its health-enhancing properties are simply a bonus. In short, benefits all around!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I've read several studies done with this very same product which state this helped lower bad cholesterol, and it definitely helps to keep a healthy heart, so that's why I decided to try it. The flaor is not too bad, garlicky, but there's no garlic breath odour afterwards.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Garlic contains vitamins and minerals like manganese, zinc and selenium. It's a powerful antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory properties that support a healthy heart and healthy nerves.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I have been using Liquid Kyolic for a long time now. And i must say it help my sinus and my blood pressure. And to get a great deal from iHerb is a help in my wallet.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Love this garlic- fantastic in winter when coughs & colds around. Always have a couple of bottles especially when the grand kids visit as they are often coughing & spluttering with colds- Best remedy

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

This garlic extract is fantastic for gut health. So pleased I can get it easily online as most health shops in NZ no longer stock it.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Kyolic has been my go to reliable for years and this liquid extract never disappoints. I'm a stickler for quality and I'm aware they are too. The double pack is the best value.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Highly recommended to me by a doctor who has been using it for years. I am in my early 60s and keep myself healthy, yet making sure that my arteries are as healthy is something that I need to Kyolic for.