MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 12, 2022
This formula 100 is very nice

Formula 100 is good because it has some of the most amounts of garllic as opposed to other herbs mixed in. Which is fine, but if you want mostly garlic for the benefits, along with cardiovasular and blood pressure benefits, this could be right for you. Some thing if garlic as an antibacterial.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Kyolic. A very trusted name in garlic supplments. Always love this formula, as it seems to have one of the most garlic milligrams compared to the others, which have added ingredients, which are good, but I wanted more garlic in the supplements. Kyolic specializes in garlic and is a well known company to buy from. Quality is always good.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Shipped in one day. The garlic supplement is almost tasteless as a tablet. I take it with food. The quality is fairly good. It is probably more beneficial when it is taken long-term. I take it twice daily so I am less likely to get sick at work. The package comes with 100 tablets. The package comes sealed with a cotton ball inside the top to keep the tablets fresh.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I have been using this garlic product to successfully control my cholesterol for a few years. I have multiple allergies and this does not have extras added. I found the price on iherb to be very competitive. I liked that the site listed the dates of the products before purchasing. I like to get several months worth at a time if I can and on some sites have received products that will expire in a couple months, before I can use it up. I also really appreciate that the bottles were fit into a close fitting cardboard box so that it is recyclable and no wasted plastic packing materials needed to be included.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I have used Kyolic Garlic products previously and because this one is particularly for cardiovascular support I was interested to try it. Each tablet contains 600mg of Garlic Extract (100 tablets in the smallish bottle) and the recommendation is for two tablets per day. I have only been taking one after breakfast and, as a preventative feel it is a good product. Rather than capsules which I have had before these are actually tablets. They are odourless so no garlic breath!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I bought it because I heard that Kyorik garlic products are good. I bought it as a gift for my parents because it was good for blood pressure.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Excellent quality aged garlic extract. Taken together with Coq10 for cardio health. Unfortunately there has been a shortage of this product for quite a long time.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

So much cheaper than the Vegetarian capsules, and still suitable for vegetarians. The capsules are mainly for those who find these tablets too strong, but I'm perfectly okay with them.

Posted on May 11, 2021

According to clinical trials, aged garlic extract and coenzyme Q10 have a favourable effect on inflammatory markers and coronary atherosclerosis progression. I've been taken Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract and Solgar Coenzyme Q10 60mg ,twice daily for six years on doctor's advice and he's pleased with the results. I can only speak for myself, as each person is different.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Excellent supplement which helps to boost my immunity. Love this products. Will purchase again. Thank you for the fast delivery arrangement. It have been a pleasant shopping experience with iHerb. Waiting for more promotions

ed486aa5-9a39-43fb-9330-5861606335ce