MD

Posted on May 19, 2022

Good quality. I like the fact that this supplement has the leaves as well as the berries for a well rounded effect. It's flavor is different from the supplements that have only berries and I'm guessing it's beneficial properties will be more varied too. Have used this supplement regularly for many months and am satisfied with it's quality.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

One of my favorites for my healthy eyes. Kroeger Herb Brand is very good I also buy other of their supplements it a trusted brand. Product is well packaged in a dark bottle for protection.!

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I ordered billberry because it is a powerful antioxidant and it helps with night vision so I am looking forward to seeing how this helps my vision!

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Not sure if there is any effects but I have been taking it for the past months. But the price is reasonable and I did not experience any side effects from it.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Excellent quality product with no weird aftertaste. Easy to swallow capsules. I take Bilberry supplement regularly to assist in good vision health.

bb80edf1-0e13-45eb-9dbe-8b803f5ed263
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Three stars because Billberry is recommended for eyes. It's the first time I've tried it. I have to wait and see what results I may get and if I keep taking it.

Posted on Jun 19, 2021

This is a great product for eye health. I tried several brands but settled on this one and have used it for several years now. I am always pleased with the quality of Kroeger Herbs. It definitely helps my vision. A plus for me is it has no corn or stearates.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

As I get older, I want to take extra good care of my eyes. I really appreciate the quality of Kroeger Herbs.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Great product. I've been taking this brand for 2 decades.