MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 7, 2022

I just love this brand. The rose is a lovely, natural scent, like fresh-cut flowers. These are nicely moisturizing and have quite a bit of liquid in the package. I always put the extra on my chest and arms. I love these masks but I tend to save them for special occasions because they're a little more expensive than normal sheet masks.

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on May 15, 2022

As I already said - I am a huge fan of hydrogel masks, but this particular brand I tried so many times and now I am convinced - it is not for my skin. It is really sticky and exfoliates after the use. So, you have to wah-wah's off all the quality ingredients, and there are lots of them in the composition. Shame for me!

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

Absolutely loved using this mask. I love hydrogel masks and this one was fantastic, it’s a beautiful shimmery pink and gold colour and smells divine. Left my skin refreshed an hydrated.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

This really make my day! My skin & mood feel relax after apply the mask , love the gentle rose scent so much , I use it before bed time

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I like the smell and and feeling my skin feels softer and brighter but the mask is too slippery it falls off my face constantly has to my head to a very uncomfortable angle to prevent it so that’s -1 star.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Love the brand and have always repurchased great quality and would recommend

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Very good mask, leaves my skin feeling fresh and moisturised

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Really like the scent and certainly calms the skin but the gel sheets can tear easily so handle carefully.