MD
4.6

4.6
Kiwigal
Posted on Jan 24, 2023

I have only received these eye patches today and immediately could feel the effects of them working. Lightly scented and very soothing for the eyes. These eye patches come with a little clear spatula so you peel off a patch and place it on one of your eyes. Eye patches are very cooling and firm up my crows feet leaving them feeling well moisturised and my lines are very faint. Can also use on forehead or other areas. Great quality and would be worth repurchasing as and when I need it.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Love these patches with gentle moisturizing effects. Ones of the best on the market with high quality ingredients and balanced composition. Nice scent, good size and thickness for comfortable use (it’s not goes down). I keep it in a refrigerator for more benefits. Pretty good for my sensitive skin even during frequent usage.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

I loved the product packaging and the scent! It was so cute and I love it on my sensitive skin because it is like a moisturizer and it is so gentle on the skin. I recommend it if you like cute and benefit girly things!!

1ac8649c-3a22-4ef2-97e9-53b317cc48cd
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

00e4ee96-1cc2-41b7-b891-3f45c670436a
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I loved him very much. Is there anyone with a good heart that impresses me? I made a lot of comments before and no one liked me

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 13, 2022

This eye patch has a very sweet rose syrup scent. I like the pinkish color and sweet smell. It's fun putting on eye patch. However this patch keeps sliding down the cheek. Will try other brand next time.

3874f661-36f8-48b6-b3ef-abb4f8960374
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

the gel patches have a mild rose scent. they are nearly 1mm in thickness, full of moisture and semi-transparent with a glossy outlook. i first tried it under my eye. the thickness gave some weight to iron out the fine lines. i could feel that the skin undereye became more moisturised after the first use and will continue to try it on other parts of my face like over the laugh lines later. there are 30 pairs of patches inside the container, and it is recommended to use them up in 2 months after opening.

d65f9dee-c6fe-407f-a459-e81b036ddfe3
175fd8eb-53ad-4f00-ab50-8f0ad0202553
Posted on Jan 19, 2023

Excellent eye patches! I used them also on my forehead and laugh lines, it has a nice rose smell which I like, perfect for sensitive skin, nice packaging comes with a small spatula.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

I use it every almost every morning and I can see the difference, after sleepless nights with a toddler. tried few patches, this I like most