MD
Based on 1,002 Ratings

4.7
Based on 1,002 Ratings
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Was not expeting this quality. I was sure that they are going to fall or to glide from the righ place- but no! it stayes there. very nice feeling. I do not expect miricals- but it soothes my under eye dry area before I go to sleep. there is no scent which is the best , the product iteslf is beautiful , the use is easy of course and its ok for my sensetive eyes as there is almost no perfume there

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

It's not the first product from this brand but I felt in love with them. The best moisturizing effect I ever had! I keep them cool in refrigerator so I can use them as hot as cold season, morning or before going to sleep. They've got a bit scent of rose but I almost don’t feel. The benefit is instant but for final result you have to use it during few mouths for two free times per week. I keep them for 15 min not more in order to avoid dehydration affect. Excellent quality. I buy them frequently as soon as I finish the next pack. Highly recommend for sensitive eye area. Comfy package. Value for money.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

First product from this brand. I keep it in refrigerator so I can use at hot weekend morning during my face routin. Has really a bit of scent that I almost don’t feel. The benefit is instant but if you want to see a result you have to use it during few mouths for two free times per week. Note , don’t keep it for more then 15 min, because it starts to make the opposite effect (dehydration of eye skin). After I put some eye serum and finish it with my usual eye cream.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

They moisturize as well as any other brand I've used. Serum is less sticky than Idealove. Patches are white-translucent, and come with a spatula. The container is pretty, too.

c0550548-e66a-47e0-b81b-78cd112492c6
068716e1-bc0e-4ec0-9468-e8f39567bbd5
Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Good patches, I can feel the toning on the skin after the first usage. My complaint is they slide down so, I need to keep my head in one position while using them. After 10 minutes I put them off and my skin was red but then went away shortly it's just a sign of the patches are working.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Great quality packages and you can use it wherever you want and whenever you want, it doesn’t move and stays on eyes very good! You can cook, clean, work even, do other things very useful to put them before sleep or after you wake up. As well the scent is good and very gentle patches !

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I loved him very much. Is there anyone with a good heart that impresses me? I made a lot of comments before and no one liked me

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

I’m in love with those patches. I love to use them in the morning. The scent is very gentle. My under eyes skin feels very moisturizing and plump.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I use patches all the time. I have thin skin around my eyes and perpetual bruising. If I don't get enough sleep, it's immediately noticeable. The patches are my salvation. I use them after the fridge and the result is noticeably better.