MD

Cherryxzee
Posted on Jun 22, 2022
Great for feet 🦶❤️

Repairs rough and dry feet Specially formulated to remove dead skin cells and callusesParades botanical extracts which bestow you with soft and smooth feet❤️👌🏻😍

cb210245-9910-4faa-be88-af8dfc480f5e
281df9fc-29d3-4160-801a-40ae80d01fbc
Posted on Jan 20, 2023

Great quality! I use it ever night then put my socks on. I saw the difference after a week, the skin is way smoother and softer.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I love the quality of this peeling palm. It served its purpose for my dry and cracked heels.

df47e6a2-8f49-471e-aedd-5b12a49b179f
Posted on Apr 16, 2021

I have been searching for a long time for a cream with this effect, as I have callus due to wearing high heels many hours in the day. I think that it is amazing how this balm works, it is so light, you don't feel it heavy on your feet and yet in the morning - smoothness!

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

I don't know, may be it my case, but looks like it is not 40 g in this tube. I like patches better than balm

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

good quality no smell small size package but its ok

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

I've not tried it yet sorry but I will update as soon as I could.

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

super good always i am buying it, but it moisture for one day only

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

Despite good ingredients (urea, glycerin, and salicylic, lactic & glycolic acids), Koelf Callus Care Peeling Balm just didn’t do much for me. The package is a small size and i went through the tube pretty quickly. Unfortunately, i did not feel that my feet were much softer. i was expecting it to be like a peeling foot mask in cream form, but was disappointed. i didn’t really notice a smell. Get Kerasal Intensive Foot Repair Ointment or Eucerin Advanced Repair Foot Creme instead.