Page 1 - Reviews - Kiss My Keto, Keto Collagen, Birthday Cake, 11.78 oz (334 g) - iHerb
MD
iReeRee
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

The taste is AMAZING & I love that it’s refreshing with strong birthday cake twist, easy packaging & the quality of ingredients & composition is great & has benefits for skin, knees, collagen deficiency whilst maintaining good diet, recommend age 20+ & will see improvement & effect soon with constant collagen product use👍🏻 plz like if it was helpful 👍🏻😀

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I have been using this in my morning smoothies, and the taste is so good. It is sweet without being overpowering and tastes great in a smoothie with additions such as banana and strawberries. My only complaint is that the calories are a little higher than other collagen brands because of the addition of MCT oil. I am enjoying the product, but I did not realize that it included MCT oil until I received it.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

This collagen has been of great benefit to me since I began my keto diet. The package is in a decent size container and it helps me meet my protein needs. The taste of the powder is awesome - they should come out with more flavors for this brand! The ingredients are pretty clean!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

The quality and ingredients are perfect, the smell and taste is like candy, it has magical effects, benefits it improved my diet and knee problems, it is for all ages and the package says it all.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Great tasting. This is an easy way to add extra collagen into my diet. Keto friendly with only 1 g net carbs per scoop.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Love the taste of this collagen. Great texture in my cake.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Good price, good taste, keto friend , good collegen supplement and less kcal, i gusse i will keep this in my cart

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Great taste, mixes easily and benefits are good.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Excellent quality!! The shake is delicious!!

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

First time buying, hope it works.