MD

Based on 2,709 Ratings
1,695
Posted on Aug 15, 2022
Castile soap rocks

Great soap. Lathers wonderfully even in hard water. When I use it it doesn’t leave my skin tight or itchy which feels great. Leaves no film and doesn’t dry my skin. I have eczema and contact dermatitis and this soap leaves my skin happy and it is great for sensitive skin. It’s gentle. The size is a bit large for my hand so I cut the bar in half. The quality is the same as it’s been for decades. There is no scent

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I'm so glad I found this soap through iHerb! I was wanting to find a bar soap that was vegan, contained minimal ingredients, and was palm oil free. This has all that and more! It lathers nicely and has a nice, subtle fragrance (reminds me of original Dial soap). You get 3 bars in one package and a little does go a long way!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I have raved about Kirk's Coconut Castile in other reviews. This size bar is perfect for cleaning makeup brushes. It holds up better than most other cleaning bars, and it cleans very effectively. A little bit goes a long way! It removed some lingering residue on my powder brush that I thought was just stained forever. Wow!!!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Love this soap because it does not fall apart easily like some other soaps. I use it both for the shower and for the sink where we wash our hands--there, many other soaps suck up water, get bloated and then fall apart, but this one stays firm and good.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

This was a good find as the quality, ingredient, taste, use, size, package and composition was on point. I was very satisfied with this purchase as the scent is fresh and awakening. It was so easy to use and made the bathroom smell amazing. The smell reminds me of another soap from when I was a kid.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I have bought this soap based on its great reviews. It says it is good for sensitive skin, so I'm looking forward to use it on my face. I hope this feels gentle and soft, not too dry after cleansing. The package and its size is quite nice too.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

This soap is high quality with simple ingredients. It can be used for the face with clear benefits. The composition is great including only hypoallergenic ingredients. It is gentle and suitable for sensitive and dry skin. The size of the bar is small but this is good as a tester.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

pretty much what you would expect from the name of it. i really like how gentle it is and has a good scent. it made my skin super soft and surprisingly didn’t affect my sensitive skin. can dupe has hand soap bar due to its small size, but i do use it as body wash.

I bought this soap bar because it was discounted 50%. I was surprised at how small it is. It is the size of the soap bars you find in hotels. But it was less than $2 and states it is 32 g. It has a very mild scent. It lathers up well with a small amount of water. I use it at the kitchen sink to wash my hands with. It is very durable, meaning it doesn't diminish quickly and doesn't absorb water easily. I plan to keep buying it.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

What I like is simple ingredients with nice scent. I’m trying to use cleaner products all around. It’s nice to have a soap that doesn’t have harsh chemicals. The quality of the soap is implacable. A little goes a long way. Give it a try, you won’t regret it.