Page 1 - Reviews - King Arthur Flour, Baking Sugar Alternative, 12 oz (340 g) - iHerb
MD

Posted on May 11, 2022

Tried this brand along with another baking sugar alternative brand at the same time, came out with the same satisfying result, tasted good, really bake-stable. Loved it.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I have used a lot of sugar substitutes and this one tastes great! They use a really nice blend of different natural sweeteners to give the taste and texture of real sugar. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Great product for baking. I like the 1 to 1 substitution. Zero calories and tastes and acts like sugar. Good quality product. I wish it came in a larger package.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I love this sweetener -- it's my favorite sugar alternative for baking.

99d554a4-d7b0-4656-b8ea-38a731ce3acf
Posted on May 23, 2022

Nice packing for easy usage, and its taste is very good.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Great product! No after taste!!

Posted on May 22, 2022

Good deal and original! My mum loves

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Great for making sweets

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Auto-translated from German

Great sugar substitute. The taste is like normal sugar - I think. I bake everything with it. You can take 1:1. So far all deserts have been a success. You can't taste the difference. I can only recommend it if you want to eat something sweet without sugar 😉

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The taste is good.. (Soluble corn fiber) if it is fructose but with a flowery name, the product should be taken in small quantities and this is what I do.. in general it is good for ketones