MD

Posted on May 2, 2022
טוב

A tasty snack, especially in the middle of the day when it catches you hungry. Care should be taken to keep it in cold conditions and not in heat because otherwise it will stick to the bag and be difficult to eat. In terms of taste, the almonds are very noticeable

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Am unable to source locally and have been ordering these items for a while now. They are so tasty and delicious with ingredients that make the bar more flavorful. Great to grab when on a diet, full of taste, excellent size. A packaged quality item

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

The best! I buy these for my husband to hold him over at work. We love the simple ingredients list, and they are super delicious and nourishing! I think this flavor is a timeless classic.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

amazing taste! super recommended Was my first time ordering that snack and I really enjoyed it, we'll for sure won't be the last time that I will order that!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I struggle to find Kind bars in Australia. This is my second favourite flavour of all the Kind varieties. It isn’t as great as the dark choc sea salt however has quality ingredients, Perfect for after the gym, excellent size for road trips or a mid-morning snack.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I didn’t like the cranberry though I know it’s health. My girlfriend did like it a lot. She said the taste and texture was good.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I love the flavor, feels like a quality product. 12 bars is a lot for this price. I will definitely order more :)

Posted on May 17, 2022

Love these Kind bars! Always my go-to with my coffee in the morning :)

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

These were so delicious and perfect when you are on the go!

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Not one of the best I like but tasted relatively good. Might purchase again.