MD
4.5

4.5
Fatemaseleem
Posted on Dec 30, 2022

Suggested use Kevala's Organic Butter is very versatile! It is amazing in sweet and savory dressings, smoothies, for baking desserts, as a butter substitute, on top of hot cereals and oatmeal, as a spread on toast, in sweet and sour soups. You can even use it to make healthier cake frostings and ice cream!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I've used this in several low-carb recipes and it is great. You may need to warm it up a bit, but once you do, it's smooth and creamy. It has a nice coconut taste. It's a perfect addition to your pantry if you follow a low-carb or keto diet!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

This taste is amazing. Quality is great. You have to melt it and that you will enjoy in it. I am putting in in every helathy sweet snack and I am so loving it. I will order again. Ingredients are clean and the best, it is raw organic food. Package is good for that price.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Rich, decadent, so delicious! If you don't like coconut, this probably isn't for you. If you do like coconut, you will love this! A tasty alternative to other nut butters, this has a rich coconut taste and is great as a spread, in sauces, in place of other butters, or my favorite, by the spoonful. Note: Do what the jar says and heat and stir before devouring. If you don't your first few bites will be coconut oil and the rest of the jar will be a tad dry and crumbly.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

In cold weather, it’s rock hard with a layer of coconut oil that has gathered at the top. Be sure to warm it in some hot water before using, and mix thoroughly. It’s good that it’s in a glass bottle so that the hot water won’t melt the bottle. I use it for icing on cakes or for making vegan chocolate truffles.

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

Just arrived and I am happy with this high quality ingredients it’s taste amazing I used to buy another brand from my grocery shop but half quantity for the same price so I am glad to find this one on Iherb my daughter love it

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

my third one yet. I LOVE IT! sweet coconut butter, but the coconut taste isn't so dominant. I make snacks with it, add to smoothies or just eat it straight from the jar. absolutely delicious

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This is heaven in a bottle! ❤️❤️❤️ I super loved the sweet taste knowing that there’s no added sugar! And the ingredient is natural and organic! I used it as a spread on my toast! ❤️

Posted on May 21, 2022

I love this product as I was looking for something healthy to replace my habit of eating Real cows milk butter on bread everyday. The ingredients and the taste with correct texture all this qualities are perfectly mixed in this product. Reading reviews that mentioned about oil on top or making it warm before use did not bother me much until I saw the oil on top when opening the bottle and I quickly had a best solution for those who are wondering how to resolve. Firstly I live where there is outdoor temp of 30-deg C and indoors maybe 25-Deg C, so this Butter is naturally liquid and did not turn into solid. But even liquid the tendency is to gravitate the more heavy parts to accumulate at the bottom of the glass bottle. So I took a butter knife and first thing I did was to stir the ingredients until all oil disappeared and there was constant viscousity from the top to bottom. I mixed & stirred until all the solids became smooth with the oil on top so then when I took the knife out the butter was already attached on it for me to spread on bread or whatever food you desire to put on. I dipped the knife a second time and again I had no issues of butter slipping away as it got attached for my next serving. The taste is excellent and then there is no fear of getting too many calories like the cow milk butter. I still have Cow butter in fridge intact since this new Coconut butter has arrived and has taken the place of real butter, just in case I run out of coconut butter….. but I plan to order more as soon as my bottle hits the half quantity. I love the glass bottle as it removes all the doubts for having a plastic jar packing. I don’t prefer to buy foods especially this kind where it can react or get attached to plastic so this packaging with glass jar solves & gives me complete satisfaction.