MD

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

This is my favorite flavor! Very tasty! I'm a bit surprised myself because I used to always pick sour cream and onion as the best flavor. My only problem is the chips themselves can be hard! So kids and old people should be more careful when eating it to prevent getting hurt. It's a little bit salty but the serving size is only 6-7% of the daily value (based on a 2,000-calorie diet). If we limit snacking to 28 grams at a time, it won't hurt anyone's diet.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

This was a great bag of potato chips! The taste was amazing - so authentic and such flavor. And then the crunch of these chips was probably the best I've ever experienced. I would eat these every day if I could. To me, it's just such a better chip than the default brands we all tend to pick up at the grocery store. The quality is a perfect 10!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I would definitely buy these again if the price was still around 12 shekels. But now it's almost double that so I'll pass and buy the local products unfortunately. The snack itself is nice. I like the taste of the cheesy cheddar flavor. The size is good (I eat it over several times, and not all at once - after all - you don't want to mess up your healthy diet too bad with a too large serving of chips no matter how tasty).

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I like the packaging of these snacks and they're probably my favorite brand of kettle chips, not so great for a diet because they're very addicting and you could easily eat a whole bag in one sitting. They always taste like high quality ingredients but I was hoping for more of a sharp cheddar taste. If you like more of a mild flavor then these would be good for you

Posted on May 7, 2022

Kettle is one of my favorite brands for potato chips because of its quality. It’s on sale and I ordered all the favors available. I shared with my colleagues and they just loved them. Once you open the bag and taste it, just can’t stop. The package is good and the shipment arrived in excellent conditions.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

So great! I really love this chips, a great cheesy taste and the ingredient is much better then other chips. huge package and a great snack to eat

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Kettle was a game changer when they started their brand and is still one of the best potato chips out there. The white cheddar is my favourite flavour. Well recommended.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Very good chips, made from high quality ingredients, they taste very nice. The package is good so even after a transatlantic delivery it maintains its taste and shape