MD

Posted on May 12, 2022

Great potato chips that are really pleasant to eat. Everything is quite simple: potatoes + salt + oil This shack contains only natural potatoes in slices, and not pressed potato dust and corn or something like that. That is why these chips are harder and crisper, which may not please everyone - they need to be chewed. There is a lot of salt and oil in chips, so I will not dissemble and call the product dietary or some kind of mega-useful one. But there are no additives for flavor and any dyes specifically in Kettle chips with salt - just an absolutely natural taste of potatoes as they are. This salt version is my favorite. For now I don't want to buy ordinary widespread chips from food stores anymore.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Overall, I was very pleased with the quality of these potato chips. They were a delicious and very savory snack. The size of the package was a little bit smaller than I'd expected, but at least they tasted delicious and were very crunchy. If you like some very crunchy and tasty potato chips, I recommend this brand!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I almost always have these kettle chips in the house. For a yummy, basic potato chip, these are great. Just the right amount of sea salt and non-GMO too. I also love that iHerb shipped these separately from the rest of my order so the chips arrived intact and not crushed. I'm not sure if that is standard procedure, but I sure appreciated it.

iReeRee
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

The taste is great & I love that it’s super crispy , size is convenient good packaging the quality of ingredients & composition is great & has benefits to use in ur diet rather than commercial crisps & great snack to eat & good serving size 👍🏻 plz like if it was helpful 👍🏻😀

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Love it! The flavor is just right not too salty the only downside is that once you start you can’t stop! Will definitely repurchase:-)

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

My favorite potato chips! Perfect texture, amount of salt and it doesn't taste artificial. The only reason why I'm not giving it 5 stars is because they can be a little too only but that comes with the type of chip

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Kettle ships taste great and always a high quality snack that uses the best ingredients. They are crispy and fun to eat! We love Kettle chips!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

If you like your chips plain with no added flavour but just great tasting potatoes and salt, then this is the one for you. Recommended!

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

my most favorite chips. thanks to these I discovered the kettle cooked chips. they are just exactly salty and crispy,the quantity is enough for me for few days snacking ;) can't wait for this to be back in stock