MD

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

This is one of my favorite ingredients and this is my favorite brand. We like to buy the biggest package because we use it daily! The quality and the taste is the best in my opinion and it feels great knowing it’s a superfood. We use it on sauces, salads, popcorn, bread.. you name it! Great for vegetarians diet.

592b36ef-1747-4582-b713-60664415e597
Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Nutritional yeast is a staple in vegan and vegetarian recipes and this one is great quality in an easy to access package. The yeast I received was fresh and good quality. This is a great addition to your diet and is rich in vitamins and antioxidants! You can mix it into sauces for it's funky, cheesy taste or sprinkle it on soups, stews, and salads for a nutritional punch.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Definitely has a strong cheesy, faintly nut-like flavor. Extremely useful in baking/cooking, which is to say it doesn’t dissolve as easily when sprinkled on non-warm food. Compared to other brands, the flavor is more cheese-like, and nutritionally, this brand has more protein, though less fiber.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I add this to soups and smashed potatoes to get a bit of extra nutrition (and protein). It adds a slightly nutty (but mostly neutral) taste and slightly thickens homemade soups. For the price it adds good value to homemade meals: more protein and minerals for pennies a serving. Particularly in this day and age, a great way to make your grocery dollars go farther (in terms of nutrition).

Posted on May 13, 2022

I'm surprised by the slight taste. We can mix with almost everything salty ou sweet: muesli, salades, top of vegetables, etc. The nutrition value and the produt's qualité are excellent. Is very hard to find nutritional yeast gluten free, at least in Europe, so for me this is a plus.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This is a well known brand and I am not disappointed. The packaging is good. Nutritional Yeast has many well known health benefits. It is good for any diet, a good mix in a soup. It tastes like a cheese powder, high in Vitamin B complex. A very high quality product. A well known superfood, suitable for any age.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This is my favorite nutritional yeast by far and has a great taste and is excellent in quality. The flakes are a good size and perfect for sprinkling on top of food as-is as a cheese substitute, or for use in cooking. Nutritional yeast is fortified with essential B vitamins that help benefit my health as a vegan, so it is a tasty win-win situation.

If you're a vegan, you run the risk of being deficient in vitamin B12. There aren't many vegetable courses of this important nutrient but one serving of nutritional yeast supplies 500% of your daily requirements. It is also very tasty and ads a nice cheesy creaminess to chili or soups. Highly recommended.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I love this nutritional yeast. I have bought other kinds and hated the taste but I love this one. I have bought this four times already and need to re-order it. I use it as a cheese replacement in all my sauces and also in many other vegan recipes. It is a giant container at a very affordable price. The quality is excellent and I feel my vegan diet is much healthier with this addition. It is a superfood /health food that actually tastes great!

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I liked the taste of the yeast itself and in my opinion it's not bad that they put some additional vitamins in there. I did however have some niacin overdose symptoms like flushing and increased heart rate when eating more than 2 tablespoons at a time so be careful. Unfortunately, I was not able to reach the manufacturer after several attempts to contact them via email to double check what exact vitmains are added and in which form. I did not like the packaging, too, it does not seem sustainable and I could not find any info on the packaging. Seems like it's carton composition material based coated with some aluminum on the inside and the outside as well as some additional paper on the outside with what seems like tin top and bottom.