MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 27, 2022
These were good.

Solid amino complex. It has a good composition and I think almost anyone should supplement aminos in their diet to make sure they're getting the full spectrum. It adds a nice bump of protein and energy, too. Nothing wrong with that. Ingredients seem good and I have no issue with the quality of this product.

great composition good for the muscles benefit during training add to your diet gives you energy no after taste quality ingredients large size adds protein perfect package helps built your body and fulfill the body with what the body is laking in with the perfece composition of all the amino acid together which is very imprtant when you are training

Posted on May 30, 2022

Very good quality. It is so easy for use one per day - package with 100 is very economic and size is OK. It gives so fresh energy. I like milk products - so I am happy with this ingredient. Milk protein has benefit different than others protein. Diet with this composition makes training more effective and gives muscle proper food. Taste it - you want be sorry

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I am using these for medical reasons but the pill composition is huge and very hard so I chew it up to swallow it and risk my teeth every time! I always take them with food so it is not a big problem but I would like it if they were smaller or softer.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I'm not completely vegetarian, but I don't eat a lot of meat, which is the main supplier of amino acids that are very important for our well-being, so I resort to supplements. These from KAL are great and I got them at a special price.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This item concludes a protein, that is so necessary for me. I really hope, my low protein"ll be increased. At the same time, I have a remark: the tablets are huge & it's difficult to swallow them. May be, for men it's easier. No scent.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I love this amino acid supplement, I highly recommend it... Awesome!!!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Excellent Product, exactly what I needed as part of my daily regimen

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

It seems to be a very good supplement but in due honesty I would like one more month to pass my judgement , W,

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Very good product to regain muscle. Good quality. High quality ingredients. Quick result