Page 1 - Reviews - JNX Sports, The Curse, Pre-Workout, Watermelon, 8.8 oz (250 g) - iHerb
MD

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

the best pre workout i have ever tasted, the curse is the best quality pre workout. I'm ordering one more in mango orange taste.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Okay... this stuff tastes pretty good compared to other pre-workouts I've had. However, I didn't realize that it is made up of a bunch of "blends" and doesn't specify the amounts of the ingredients, which is a sign of a lower quality pre-workout. The previous pre-workout I was using gave me an incredible pump and boost of strength (and was STIM free!), but this one doesn't seem nearly as effective, and this is probably due to insufficient amounts of key ingredients. I get a bit of an energy boost, but I could get about the same thing from a cup of coffee or some carbs before hitting the gym. Just not worth the price in my opinion.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

What a pre workout,2 servings 20 minutes before workout gives you enough energy and focus for a 2 hours session.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Best preworkout i've ever used and also tastes great!

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Tastes amazing, very effective Very tempting to drink in the morning like a lemonade instead of coffee

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

The best pre workout in the room Gives me great energy to complete the session of hard workout

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I like the pina colada test but this time o will try the watermelon

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

First time felt, after a couple uses made me sleepy and tired during workouts

Posted on May 29, 2022

Great!! Really good and fast.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Great quality , Speed shipping Thanks!