MD

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

The package is well sealed and protected. A drop goes a long way. Since it is potent I don’t need a lot to put on my face. It moisturizes my skin. And i can also use this as an ingredient for my essential oil recipes. This is the 2nd bottle I have for this brand. The other bottle is 5000 IU.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

The aroma does not bother me. I've seen improvement on the skin around my nails after using this product for 2 weeks more. I use it daily every night on my hands and a couple of times in the day, so my hands look more healthy. I have not encountered any issues using this product such as sensitivity.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I’ve been using this vitamin E oil for a few months, and I’ve been noticing a big, year old scratch on my leg (from my boyfriend’s dog) beginning to fade. I put this, with a little Neutrogena light sesame oil, in my palm; rub them together, and apply on wet skin immediately after a shower, 3 to 4 times a week. (No, it’s not the sesame oil- I’ve been using it for years. It helps with dry skin.) Maybe the combination is helpful. I don’t know... But I DO know that the scars didn’t fade until I used this vitamin E oil. Smells normal like usual vitamin E sent. It's better to use it befor a moisturizer, the size is small but enough to trat a scar.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Nice items arrived in good condition, new packaging. They reach Sg in less than a week from order. All items has long expiry date. Food has 6months to expiry. Overall , happy with purchase

f46b0df8-bd57-4e25-9f86-9de2e79e19af
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

It was packaged nicely with a zip lock. The size is small but it was I expected. Its okay and benefits are great. It helps moisturize the skin and essential oil must have. I just wish it was bit easier to spread on the face. Perhaps also add a spray for better usability?

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

The product feels good on the skin. It's not too oily, it has no scent and absorbs quickly . It help a lot with dry ans sensitive skin during my pregnancy.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This is so effective on super dry skin, or just skin that needs that extra protection and nourishment. I works great for dry patches, rough cuticles and heels, and even to help with mild eczema dry patches on my hands.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

The oil smells nice and isn’t thick or sticky. The only thing I wish it had was a something to control the oil flow, like a dropper. Instead, the bottle is just open at the top and you pour it out and it can get messy.