MD

Posted on May 30, 2022

I have used Jason Age Renewal Vitamin E Moisturizing Crème (25,000 IU) for at least 10 years, maybe longer. I put it on in the morning before I put on light makeup and again at night after washing my face. My skin, before I started using this product, was dry in places and oily in others. This creme has softened and equalized the oil in my skin. With a simple regimen of this Jason creme, a little soap applied with an exfoliating wash cloth, and water, I have managed to maintain a clearhealthy complexion. At the age of 81, I get frequent compliments on my skin.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

One of the moisturizers that I like best and that is best for my oily and sensitive skin. High concentration of vitamin E which is one of the vitamins most needed by our skin especially to prevent wrinkles. Its scent is just fine and the texture feels great on the face and body.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

This is by far the best Vit E cream out there. I put a dab anywhere I’ve had scar tissue or injury. I put it on bruises and they go away faster. Use it on your hands at night and wear gloves so it will stay in place. It’s my go to Vit E cream!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

it's my saving life cream I really recommend buying it. good price for the quality. i use it every night. big good size, I really recommend Jason products they never disappointed me. it's my saving life cream I really recommend buying it. good price for the quality. I really recommend Jason products they never disappointed me.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

A big fan of this cream, been using it for MANY years. The only one that can handle my extremely dry skin. I apply it to my face at night and it keeps it moist and supersoft. I credit this cream for my wrinkle-free appearance. The price is insane, however, on Iherb - back in 2020 I paid 10 eur for this, and now it is 16??

Posted on May 29, 2022

I use this every day twice a day. It is a superb moisturizer for people my age who dislike any sort of scent, as it is completely neutral. Both this and its gentle ingredients are perfect for sensitive skin. The package is easy to handle and the texture is pleasant. Its composition is of benefit for any season but particularly in the dry Midwest winters. Although I do wish there were a larger size, I have been won over by its quality and will continue to order.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I have used this cream for years. It absorbs quickly without being greasy at all! There is also no flowery scent to give you a headache. Even my husband uses it. It is creamy and goes on easily. I use it for my face and whole body, especially for dry feet all year round. Great product!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

While I do prefer the texture of Jason's similar aloe vera moisturizer, that one has been out of stock for awhile so I've been using this instead. It is a lot thicker than the aloe vera one and while neither smell strong this one especially hardly has any smell. Jason's products are the only moisturizer I use, and I put it on in the morning and at night after washing my face. It is a lifesaver for keeping the skin moisturized, especially in winter and I love that it is cruelty-free. I often get compliments on my skin and whenever I tell people I only use Jason they act like they haven't heard of it. Their products definitely deserve more press!

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

There is no actual scent, which is nice. This rich, creamy Vit E cream is great for rehydrating you skin. My skin just drinks it in. Good for dry & sensitive skin, especially during the winter season. Can use it any place on the body so you can feel so much better in your skin! I would recommend it!

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I love this cream and the texture is amazing and exactly what I have been looking for. I have slightly dry skin on my face but am also prone to minor breakouts around my cycle. I have been doing witch Hazel on my face in the mornings when I remember and then will apply this cream….or I just dab on some cream after a warm water rinse. I also apply it throughout the day since I don’t wear makeup and then I will wash my face with Manuka honey (as a scrub) or with just plain warm water and then do a plain Manuka honey mask for 20. I rinse, Pat dry and add this cream. My skin has improved a lot and the Manuka has helped with my wrinkles!